Help an idiot (me!) with KBV juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello friends,

I just ordered a bunch of juices from KBV and I adore most of them. Problem though: I had a temporary bout of insanity or stupidity (most likely) when I ordered them all in 12 mg. Don't know quite why since my previous standard was 24mg. Tried them all for flavour and did not get the required TH. (Basically, I was vaping twice as much.) So I need to add more nicotine to them myself. They are about a dozen 15 ml bottles all in double-flavour when possible, with about 3-5 ml missing from each bottle:oops:

Can someone help me out with ratios and percentages, or drops and mls, please? I thank you in advance for your indulgence.

So far my faves are Gooey Better Cake, Momma's Angel Wings, Mocha Ice Cream and Candy Bar. For reference, I currently smoke various Tasty Vapor juices at 24mg, usually Blueberrry Pie and Caramel Popcorn. My usual mix is somewhere between 20-30% VG depending on the vendor.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you ma'am! What I may just do is place the same order except in 36mg, then mix them up. That ought to get me 24 more or less I think. And it's a heap easier than all this math:?:

BTW thank you for these delicious recipes. I think Momma's Angel Wings and Candy Bar may become new favourites! And Goeey Better cake is already there:)

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We accidently ordered the vanilla love in 0mg so we had to place another order for the 36mg and we plan on just mixing them so it will be at least 18mg. That is if we still have any left when it gets here.

Good luck with that... I'm vaping my weaklings at an alarming* rate so my re-mixed juices will probably be bit stronger than they ought to be.

*Alarming for me, not the lovely folks at KBV who are (I hope) making lots of money:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread