Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Hubby left for out of town work stay very early this morn. He is in Nashville now. You know what's coming, don't ya? All of his vaping stuff except what he was using at the time, it's here. He left it all behind. So, is there anyone is Nashville that would allow an in person visit? The other kicker, he's in meetings from 8-5. So, I KNOW this is asking for a lot of specifics, but hey, this is exactly what I need to know; better to get specific than to get a bunch of responses that won't actually help the current situation. Thanks for any help or advice you all may have.

shaun11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Columbia, Tn
puresmoker.com

I believe if you contact them they will meet you. Never done it personally, but I know they are in the nashville/hendersonville area.

If worse comes to worse I can meet him half way, nashville is about a 45 minute drive for me so its not too bad. I don't have much extra, but I can set him up with juice and a 510 atty if he is desperate.

Last edited:

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Thanks! I will check with PS then. We purchased his eGo from there. Luckily it does have longer life so, the biggest thing really is having some juice. IF he finds that he is for sure needing and unable to get from PS than I will definitely get back to you. I appreciate your time and willingness to help.

puresmoker.com

I believe if you contact them they will meet you. Never done it personally, but I know they are in the nashville/hendersonville area.

If worse comes to worse I can meet him half way, nashville is about a 45 minute drive for me so its not too bad. I don't have much extra, but I can set him up with juice and a 510 atty if he is desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread