Help: Anyone Available for 10 min SET UPSkype Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai'ckul

Aug 14, 2021
East Coast
youtu.be
Hey all---Ok so the GeekVape has a slightly problematic Zeus tank---When you first get the mod...and each time you install a new coil (if it's not immediately functional)....you have to completely dis-assemble the tank itself if it does not work when you first prime coil and get a mouthful of juice when firing:
1. Unscrew Zeus tank from mod
2. remove top
3. remove glass tank
4. re-set o-ring
5. check that all portions of the tank are properly/tightly installed (this is half of the problem)
6. re-assemble--w/ primed coil--no juice
7. dry fire at 15-20 watts
8. fill tank half way
9. If it fires---start with the usual low wattage and prime

And no...I'm not a crazy person. I can't use my hands very well. This took an hour and 15 min.

Attachments

• windowsit.png
    windowsit.png
    434.8 KB · Views: 30

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Take a small screwdriver and push down on the 510 pin in the connector of the Aegis 2 mod, then gently pry it up a little to make sure that there is easy movement of the pin. Repeat this a few times to make sure the pin moves freely.

If you are still having trouble with the Zeus tank on it then the 510 pin on that tank might be a little too short for good connection on that mod.

Kai'ckul

Aug 14, 2021
East Coast
youtu.be
Take a small screwdriver and push down on the 510 pin in the connector of the Aegis 2 mod, then gently pry it up a little to make sure that there is easy movement of the pin. Repeat this a few times to make sure the pin moves freely.

If you are still having trouble with the Zeus tank on it then the 510 pin on that tank might be a little too short for good connection on that mod.
Yes...I did examine the pin...mine was ok but yes...this required a good hard look at the original assembly and time to fix it without damaging the tank.

Reactions: TrollDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread