The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help Bannana carts don't work on manual or PT

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Paranoyed, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paranoyed

Paranoyed Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my Bannana carts from NHaler to work on my manual and PT (sealed) batts. I have a VK 808 and I notice the Bannana cart is not notched like the V4L carts. I ordered an XL 808 batt from Drew and it is the same design as VK so the bannana carts still do not work. I also got a five pack of blanks from Drew and they are notched. Please help me so I do not let all of that bannana goodness go to waste.

P.S. The carts do work on auto batts as they are not sealed so the air can flow.

2. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    i am not sure but i think one of those adapters you need maybe but i dont know which one. maybe just email Drew or call. sorry

3. Paranoyed

Paranoyed Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
    Thanks COS I was trying to see if anyone had encountered it without having to bother Drew but I will Pm him on it.

4. Torvus74

Torvus74 Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2009
    SE Ohio
    I did the "staple mod" on a pack of non-slotted cartos and it worked fine.
    sorry I can't link it but it is in the modders forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.