Help cloning RNR White Creamy P (formerly known as Smax Lick It)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I’ve searched high and low and don’t even see a mention of anyone trying to clone this recipe (formerly known as Lick It by Smax). I simply ADORE this flavor, but hate paying retail when I have all the stuff for DIY. I discovered this juice last August and haven’t vaped any other flavors since, it’s THAT good (to me). I didn’t even know I liked a peach vape!
Trying to duplicate the taste, I’ve purchased several peach flavors and peaches & cream flavors, but so far none have come close.
I would appreciate any and all suggestions! If you haven’t tried to clone it, do you know of other brands that are similar (but hopefully lower priced). I’m desperate!!!
So far the closest peach flavors to the peach used in RNR Creamy P are Molinberry Nectar Peach, Flavorah Peach and a tie between Capella Juicy Peach and Flavor Art Peach White, but they’re not close enough to fool my tastebuds!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hey Chels,
How are ya doing. Good to see you.

You may want to ask your question here
Random DIY mixing and More

Lots of mixers are hanging out there.

Have you tried LorAnn peach? It takes 3 weeks to steep but it is very good.

:)

eta You may also want to mix a couple or a few of the peaches together and see if that will do it. Maybe just use the testers you already have and mix together and give it a day or two to blend.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Hi @ChelsB,
Good to see you around... it's been a while!:thumbs::D

I am unfamiliar with that product so I am not much help. I did try my Google-Fu and couldn't find anything either (checked elr, atf, vu, and reddit too). There are plenty of "creamy peach" recipes... but nothing that offers a comparison to RnR.

Given that the complete name is White Creamy P (by RnR); I personally might focus on "white peach" concentrates for the main peach note. There are still quite a few offerings out there. But, fewer than just basic "peach." The more commonly used white peach concentrates appear to be: FA, MF, Purilum, and FW.

Don't discount the use of secondary peaches, and/or an extra fruit (pear, dragon fruit, etc.), to bolster/enhance the main peach note. If used, the extra fruit may be used at a low enough percentage, that is not identifiable as being present. It is just there to make the peach more "peachy."

This is just one example of a creamy peach recipe that demonstrates what I am talking about:
upload_2018-12-9_17-25-36.png

I am not suggesting this is suitable for what you are wanting. Just, demonstrating the use of multiple peaches, and a secondary fruit (pear in this instance), to create a more complete peach profile.

The cream(s) chosen; will also have an impact on the final flavor result. It could be a more classic cream combination (like the one above), or it could be lighter (like a whipped cream; I saw several White Creamy P reviews use this description), or heavier (such as an ice cream, or custard concentrate).

The more you can identify, pinpoint, and describe, the flavors you are tasting in the commercial mix; the more likely you can succeed in creating a satisfying (to you) interpretation.

Sorry... I know that's not much help. But, it's the best I got.:D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi @ChelsB,

I am unfamiliar with that product so I am not much help. I did try my Google-Fu and couldn't find anything either (checked elr, atf, vu, and reddit too). There are plenty of "creamy peach" recipes... but nothing that offers a comparison to RnR.

Given that the complete name is White Creamy P (by RnR); I personally might focus on "white peach" concentrates for the main peach note. There are still quite a few offerings out there. But, fewer than just basic "peach." The more commonly used white peach concentrates appear to be: FA, MF, Purilum, and FW.

Don't discount the use of secondary peaches, and/or an extra fruit (pear, dragon fruit, etc.), to bolster/enhance the main peach note. If used, the extra fruit may be used at a low enough percentage, that is not identifiable as being present. It is just there to make the peach more "peachy."

This is just one example of a creamy peach recipe that demonstrates what I am talking about:
View attachment 784987

I am not suggesting this is suitable for what you are wanting. Just, demonstrating the use of multiple peaches, and a secondary fruit (pear in this instance), to create a more complete peach profile.

The cream(s) chosen; will also have an impact on the final flavor result. It could be a more classic cream combination (like the one above), or it could be lighter (like a whipped cream; I saw several White Creamy P reviews use this description), or heavier (such as an ice cream, or custard concentrate).

The more you can identify, pinpoint, and describe, the flavors you are tasting in the commercial mix; the more likely you can succeed in creating a satisfying (to you) interpretation.

copy cat....lol

:pervy:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hi @ChelsB,

View attachment 784987

As always thank you for all the information, it’s very helpful!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hey Chels,
How are ya doing. Good to see you.

You may want to ask your question here
Random DIY mixing and More

Lots of mixers are hanging out there.

Have you tried LorAnn peach? It takes 3 weeks to steep but it is very good.

:)

eta You may also want to mix a couple or a few of the peaches together and see if that will do it. Maybe just use the testers you already have and mix together and give it a day or two to blend.

Oooh, I didn’t even think of mixing a couple of different flavors! You’re a genius, Sugar!

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not permitted - Rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread