HELP E-Cig components Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend from the US brought me what I believe is the Starter Kit from Smoking Everywhere. So far as I can tell, it closely resembles the photos and vague descriptions found on smokingeverywhere site (sorry, i can't post any links yet, says the forum rules).

I'm from the Philippines and need help in identifying the technically correct part numbers of the batteries, atomizer, carts, charger of this specific model.

Do they belong to the RN4081 family? What are their their specs/ratings (voltage, mAH, etc). Links to photos and detailed diagrams will also be of immense in troubleshooting usage problems. Sadly, the user manual that came with the box is not of much help in this area. :confused:

Inasmuch as much as this vaper is of great distance from the US and judging from some feedbacks on the "great" after-sales service of SE, I need all the help you guys can extend.

Please, I don't want to go back to analogs and I don't want to disappoint the giver of this wonderful product called e-cig.:lol:

Thanks a ton, Jim. This are really helpful and will proved useful in the long run. Not to mention the encouragement to stick to e-cigs.

At the very least, I know where I (and my starter kit) stand among my peers here at the wonderful forum. As you know, I haven't met anyone who is into e-cigs in my part of the country to trade info, tips, guides, trouble shots, etc.:)

Cheers and regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread