* HELP! eleaf iJust 1 & smok q-box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unwrittenmess

Nov 17, 2017
i just filled up my my eleaf ijust 1 & now it's leaking through the air flow?
(by the way, don't knock this vape until you try it haha, it might be small but
flavor is pretty good & i wasn't expecting the amount of cloud from this device).
anyways, did i do anything wrong? how can i fix it?

i just bought the smok q-box, did what i was supposed to do ya da ya da ya da & it won't even
fire up. no crackilig, nothing. is it maybe a faulty device?

any help would be much appreciated!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Is your coil screwed in tightly? Did you check the tank to make sure an O-ring isn't missing somewhere? Those are the things to try that spring immediately to mind. You might want to watch a few demo/review videos to see if you are missing something, I always find those helpful....

As far as the q-box if it's not turning on at all, well that might be a simple fix (sorry, I don't know the mod) or it might be that you need to warranty it. If you bought it from a brick and mortar (or even if you didn't) you could consider going to a vape store for assistance, sometimes store employees can be quite helpful but I'd warranty the mod honestly, if you can't find a fix for it...

Good luck, welcome to ECF!

Anna

Reactions: jfcooley

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
What do you mean won't fire up (qbox)? Turns on but won't hear the coil? Any errors (no atomizer or check atomizer).

Check wattage is within range of coil. If too low it would appear to not be working.

Otherwise, back to where it came from.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i just bought the smok q-box, did what i was supposed to do ya da ya da ya da & it won't even
fire up. no crackilig, nothing. is it maybe a faulty device?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.
email: support@smoktech.com
ECF Smok dealer: VapeSourcing
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/verashu.262193/#profile-post-71627

Could see CoastalCowboy's comments regarding your problem.I could not say it better.
Re: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/smok-qbox.831267/#post-20080501

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread