Help from this forum is indeed a help! Diy achieved! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleD

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2015
Shanghai, China
WANNA SHARE THE RESULT OF MY MIXING THE LAST TIME!

First off, I went to this forum to confirm about a DIY mixing. It's quite easy but I needed some affirmation to get really started and to be sure i'll end up vaping safe. Well, so after few years and months lurking around here, I registered. Common sense that when you mix 250ML VG with 250ML 36MG PG will give you an end result of 500ML 50%VG50%PG 18mg. I still ask advise from forum members and glad to know that the veterans threw some advice which is very detailed!
So, it's correct that I get 18mg from the DIY i did which is just perfect to my use.

How do i do it? I have my stock of VG from MFS and bought some PG nicotine in Hiliq and a couple of apparatus such as mask, gloves and syringe. I have big container, since my calculations was fairly easy compared to a meticulous DIY with some off-target level of VG/PG/NIC/FLAVOR, i just actually dump the VG and the PG with 38mg in the container (I made sure i wear all the accessories I bought but I no solution have touched me though. :D Then I put 2 30ML concentrated flavor which is my everyday smoke, Lemon. I stir it with my gloves and I let it steep 2 days, and when I tried.........
hoola! It was better than the one i previously buy before when I am starting vaping :)

Though I do not recommend this quite unprofessional way of DIY or just dumping, I am quite comfortable with it and I am very very careful. I hope everything should be careful on their DIY journeys too!

I found out from a helpful veteran here that the flavor i use (I don't know if it is PG base or water or oil base) affects the ratio of all my elements. I couldn't notice the taste from that though. So, maybe in my next DIYing, I can know more!

Thanks for helping me out, ECF! Vape on! :toast::vapor:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
congratswave.gif
to you. Isn't it a wonderful feeling?
JC_clapgirl.gif

TripleD

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2015
Shanghai, China
Congratulations mate! Thanks for sharing this, it can be an ecouragement for others who are intimated by mixing up the magic potions. Building your own coil and your first DIY both give a ridiculous feeling of accomplishment, so savor it. :)

Thank you, DrunkenBatman! The feeling is like a little kid who now knew how to build his own robot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread