Help- fruity vape juice smells and taste like Maple Syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shandra Wiley

Feb 11, 2021
So Humble's Sweater puppets vape juice is going out because humble changed everything. I found a site that had them for sale at a discounted price. I bought 10 of them. They came and I opened the first bottle and it taste and smells like maple syrup! It was sealed and in its original packaging. Not expired. Idk what to do or think about it. I dont want to open anymore if they taste the same as box number 1. Especially if i can get my money back. What sucks is I really want the ejuice to be corrected, instead of my money back.
Why does it smell and taste off? What can I do?
Has anyone else experienced this??

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Shandra.

So Humble's Sweater puppets vape juice is going out because humble changed everything.
    I couldn't believe there was an e-juice named Sweater Puppets, so I had to Duck it - Humble's Sweater puppets vape juice at DuckDuckGo. I mainly vape unflavored with a slight foray into flavor land, with a lot of borders there. I could hug an ejuice with flavors like that, but that PG/VG ratio is a bit high on the VG side for me.

It's possible that bottle is bad somehow, and there may or may not be others in that batch that are bad as well. If you don't want to experiment, contact the vendor where you got these from and explain the situation.

fd046de7a789263f69cd6658e80933dddeb3a96b19558ae4fa4f41f7b404a9c4_1.jpg
    By the way, Humble didn't change anything, things were changed for them..
    Here's a little for your reading displeasure,
    usps vape shipping ban at DuckDuckGo
    premarket tobacco regulation regulations at DuckDuckGo

Shandra Wiley

Feb 11, 2021
    Well i dont believe that's what its supposed to be now, the box and bottle are still the old style. Their new stuff is in new bottles/ new boxes.

Im really looking for anyone else who has experienced a similar issue with their vape Juice that they have used for a longtime, and all of a sudden it comes out not smelling or tasting the same as its supposed to be.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

As has been said with the flavour bans on your side of The Pond things have had to change ... and as far as I can see not to the Vaper's advantage - regrettably it could be that what you have is how it's now supposed to be.

Reactions: Falconeer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread