help in USA please either ry4 double flavor or ry4 flavoring to add to unflavored juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
I used to have tons of ry4 however now I am out. I have a stockpile of unflavored juice lying around. I used to have a site bookmarked where you could buy just the ry4 flavoring but I reformatted my computer and have lost it. If anyone knows a place in the US that carries either ry4 double flavor or the flavoring itself please let me know, I'm desperate. Nothing compares to the ry4, I'm dying here!

Shannon

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
I used to have tons of ry4 however now I am out. I have a stockpile of unflavored juice lying around. I used to have a site bookmarked where you could buy just the ry4 flavoring but I reformatted my computer and have lost it. If anyone knows a place in the US that carries either ry4 double flavor or the flavoring itself please let me know, I'm desperate. Nothing compares to the ry4, I'm dying here!

Shannon

Check with Chris at myfreedomsmokes.com.

I know he has RY4 at volume from 6 mL all the way up to 500 mL in strengths between 0 and 48 mg. (careful up at 48 mg, since you'd have to cut it to vape it, and that would drop out some of the flavor). He does do some extra flavor liquids, but that might only be for the exotic flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread