• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help. Looking for a 510 charger in the kitchener / waterloo the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petee_c

Jun 20, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yeah, spare charger is on my list. Surprisingly, I'm doing Ok. I last had a smoke on June 24th,but have no desire for one now.

I do miss my vape, but it's not crazy like it was when I was on stinky smokes. I am using the nicorette inhaler, which I was using for a few weeks before switching to vaping back in late June. It's not as enjoyable as vaping, but it's doing the trick. I use about 1 cartridge /24h. A few puffs on my work commute, and I I have it in my mouth while video gaming late in the evening.

Peter

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Petee_c

Jun 20, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I'll have to check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure I have a 510 charger kicking around I'm not using that you can have. I'm in Cambridge.. PM me if you're still in need.

Thanks. I think I'll be fine. We are heading back up to the cottage tomorrow evening after work, so I should be able to survive the next 24h or so. I will be happy when I get that 1st vape in at around 9pm tomorrow night B-)

This forced cut back of vaping hasn't been too bad. Been using the Nicorette inhaler a few times during the day.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread