Help! Looking for Real Honey and a really good SWEET Caramel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

labgramma

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Denver, CO
www.ccrengines.com
I'm sooo disappointed. FSUSA discontinued their practice of being able to add extra flavor to their juices. I ALWAYS added double flavor! They are the only vendor I know who has pure honey flavor. I LOVE honey.
Don't get me wrong: I have nothing but good to say about FSUSA. Their prices, quality and service have always been second to none. But now I can't get what I want from them, even though I'm willing to pay for it. :(

So, aside from me looking through each and every juice vendor there is (and I've been looking for the past hour+, anybody can recommend a vendor who has honey, caramel, and cappucino, who lets you order the nic strength you want, add extra flavoring and sweetness?

I'm getting low on my faves and I need to order NOW!

Thanks for any help,

Emily

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
Try VixenVapor. They let you choose your PG/VG mix, of course your nic. level, double or triple flavor, and they give you the option to add different strengths of menthol to any of their juices. They make good juice and have excellant service. I have ordered from them several times and evrytime I'm more than satisfied. And no I don't work for them or have any affiliation with them at all.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Can't help you with honey but DFW Vapors Caramel Machiato is dead on yummy sweet caramel. Only thing to remember is it takes over your atty (or carto) so give it its own its very good though if you're wanting pretty much plain caramel. I was looking for caramel coffee but I'll order it again for when I just want a sweet treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread