**HELP LR Atomizer burns up Ego/Riva battery HELP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

petevan1970

Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Buffalo, New York
Any help with this would be very helpful.

Can any one please help me. I am not new to Ecigs and have built several mods 3.7 and 5v. Here is what happened. I had a LR atomizer on o SLB Ego my girlfriend and I had a spur of the moment, well you know. The Ecig was under us and got so hot that it fried the battery. I figured no big deal the 13 second shut off failed and so I took the atomizer and put it on a Riva and nothing, thought it was not charged so I put the atomizer on another Ego and the thing started to smoke not the atomizer the battery I tried to get them apart as fast as possible. After calming down because I just burnt up over $55.00 worth of battery's (includes shipping).

I put a Ohm meter on the atty and it's all over the place. It has to be the atty because all the battery's were from different manufactures. What is causing these to not shut down and just keep burning till they fry. Thak god I did not have this in my pocket because I just went and looked at my bed and it burnt through 300 count Egyptian cotten sheets.

Does any one have an explanation or had this happen to them. As of right now I am going total mod's because not only do I now have plenty of parts the battery's are only a couple of bucks. Also anyone know of any mod's I could pullof with my dead Batterys.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Rule 1
Before commencing Intimate Relations, clear the Operational Area of all battery-powered devices except those specifically designed for Intimate Operations. Devices capable of generating heat and smoke are especially important to remove (unless designed for the aforementioned purpose).

Rule 2
If the Partner Underneath is shrieking vociferously, the Partner On Top should endeavour to ascertain if the shrieks are caused by blissful appreciation or extreme pain due to ignoring Rule 1. The appearance of smoke should be considered abnormal unless a regular feature of Intimate Operations.

Rule 3
If your Partner suffers from 13-second shut-off, a professional's advice should be obtained.

Rule 4
Battery-powered devices that have been subjected to excessive loading during amorous activities should be considered suspect, and returned for servicing to Ruyan or Ann Summers, depending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread