Help me and pick my next APV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I have a few APVs in my collection and am in the market for another one. I would like to get something that is as good and reliable as my Provari. Being a VV is not necessarily a requirement, in fact my only requirement is that is be available. I have shopped and given up on getting my hands on a good Golden Greek and the Zen is also, always out of stock. The Caravela and TeamRampage also both look amazing, but... out of stock.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I want awesomeness and availability, cost is not really too much of a factor.

:vapor:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
How about a beautiful Saber Touch, fully customizable and so many choices in Voltage and Vari volts. There is the standard size, mini, midi. 5 year warranty, lifetime on the sensor. Check them out, but be aware once people get one, they eventually have a "litter"
This is mine and the next one is on order. Limited Edition Saber
saber-003.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My personal experience is limited to my Provari, and the two mods before it that now serve as my backups.

Altsmoke's Silver Bullet.

Family2.jpg greenphiniac.jpg View attachment 145131 bellafam006.jpg

$85 will buy you USA made, aircraft-grade aluminum durability, buttery threading, fit and finish as nice as the Provari. The SB's switch is one of the best in the business (200,000 clicks electrical/1,000,000 mechanical). Tried and true, time-tested reputation. In case of battery short failure, vents via switch. Uses an 18650 battery. Plenty of colors to choose from. With a sleeve extender one can add a Kick for variable voltage.

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Silver Bullet - Starter Kits

Last edited:

apexoflight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Newport News, VA, United States
My personal experience is limited to my Provari, and the two mods before it that now serve as my backups.

Altsmoke's Silver Bullet.

View attachment 145129 View attachment 145130 View attachment 145131 View attachment 145135

$85 will buy you USA made, aircraft-grade aluminum durability, buttery threading, fit and finish as nice as the Provari. The SB's switch is one of the best in the business (200,000 clicks electrical/1,000,000 mechanical). Tried and true, time-tested reputation. In case of battery short failure, vents via switch. Uses an 18650 battery. Plenty of colors to choose from. With a sleeve extender one can add a Kick for variable voltage.

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Silver Bullet - Starter Kits

this was my first APV and the kick is nice i love the whole set it and forget it part! i use it with an 18490 so i dont need the sleeve for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread