The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help me choose a new atomizer for my VV Woodvil

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Mudflap, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mudflap

Mudflap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    I went to rebuild my RM2 that I had been using on my VV Woodvil and I wound up with this:

Attached Files:

2. Mudflap

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    I suppose it's time to retire this poor beastie. As you can see, I'm currently using a disposable Joye 510 and it's just not up to snuff anymore.

I was thinking a brass finish RM2 would be a suitable replacement, but with Rob's new offerings, perhaps I should broaden my horizons.

Things have been freaking horrible around Casa de Mudflap for the past few weeks, and I haven't had the time nor energy to keep abreast of what's what around Reoville, so I'm reaching out to the fine community here.

What rebuildable offering from Reos Mods should I consider to replace this RM2 for my VV Woodvil? I'm definately going to buy something, but I'd like to make an informed choice. My budget only allows for the purchase of one replacement RBA.

Sell me, peeps! And thank you in advance.

3. six

six Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    under the blue sky
    The brass vs plated rm2... falls right in to my inability to appreciate aesthetics. Now that you made me think about it, I realize the brass one probably would have "looked" better on my VVW.

For what I'm getting out of my reading about the new attys, it seems that the RM2 and RM3 are what will work on the VVW catch cup. I'm still pretty unclear about the benefit to the RM3 vs the RM2, but one of the two RM3 apparently makes it easier to run dual coil.

4. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Keeping in mind the size of the catch cup and the ability to run the milled RM2 a new brass would be a easy replacement.

Please keep that in mind when looking at other RBA's. Might want to give Robert a call and see what he suggests.

Also, you can pick this up and have parts for your current RM2.

5. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    Don't have the VV Woodvil but from day one on my VV Grand I have been running a Hornet @ 2.0 ohm. Tried others but always returned to it due to the intense flavor.

6. Deacon987

Deacon987 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2013
    Minneapols
    I'd go brass rm2. Compliments it very nicely. :)
    [​IMG]

7. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    I would go with the rm2 myself send that pile of parts to me I will rebuild it

8. Mudflap

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    That sounds easy. It will be in the mail tomorrow.

You still live in Iowa, right? :p

9. Angi2299

Angi2299 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    W'ford, TX
    I think that Ron guy lives in Iowa....:lol:

10. Mudflap

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    Thanks Rob. You never let me down.

New brass finish is snazzy! :thumb: