Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I went to rebuild my RM2 that I had been using on my VV Woodvil and I wound up with this:

Attachments

• 20140710_170126[1].jpg
    20140710_170126[1].jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 55

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I suppose it's time to retire this poor beastie. As you can see, I'm currently using a disposable Joye 510 and it's just not up to snuff anymore.

I was thinking a brass finish RM2 would be a suitable replacement, but with Rob's new offerings, perhaps I should broaden my horizons.

Things have been freaking horrible around Casa de Mudflap for the past few weeks, and I haven't had the time nor energy to keep abreast of what's what around Reoville, so I'm reaching out to the fine community here.

What rebuildable offering from Reos mods should I consider to replace this RM2 for my VV Woodvil? I'm definately going to buy something, but I'd like to make an informed choice. My budget only allows for the purchase of one replacement rba.

Sell me, peeps! And thank you in advance.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
The brass vs plated rm2... falls right in to my inability to appreciate aesthetics. Now that you made me think about it, I realize the brass one probably would have "looked" better on my VVW.

For what I'm getting out of my reading about the new attys, it seems that the RM2 and RM3 are what will work on the VVW catch cup. I'm still pretty unclear about the benefit to the RM3 vs the RM2, but one of the two RM3 apparently makes it easier to run dual coil.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Keeping in mind the size of the catch cup and the ability to run the milled RM2 a new brass would be a easy replacement.

Please keep that in mind when looking at other RBA's. Might want to give Robert a call and see what he suggests.

Also, you can pick this up and have parts for your current RM2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread