Help me choose Pecan Pie or Pralines and cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
Tasty Vapor fans help me choose

Pralines and Cream:
Pecan, Caramel, Vanilla and dairy flavors make up this rich, creamy and flavorful vape. Lightly sweet and not too overpowering. This will keep you coming back for more.

Pecan Pie:
Rich pecan, caramel and pie crust flavor accented with cinnamon and just enough sweetness to not be overpowering.

I like a strong flavor. I like a heady creamy yet full bodied complex flavor. I can not choose..... ack....

I currently have atomic fireball (amazing), Orange very tasty, raspberry bland to me but will retry it in my Ego, and my BF has peppermint, which is yum.

I was looking for something far better than RY4 which to me is bland, and I don't care about a tobacco flavor. But tasting it made me think of how a flavor similar to the two I mentioned above could be great.

Please help me choose. Thanks.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
My vote is for Pralines & Cream....it just sounds so delicious !!

I havent tried either..i stay away from really sweet vapes, i don't like them for some reason...im more into fruity or cinnamon flavors. That's the only reason I havent tried those two.

Spicy Rum...yummmm....this is definately my thing.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am waiting on my Pecan Pie to show up, also ordered the Spicy Rum and the Macadamian and the Pistaccio (spelled that wrong).

Macadamia? I have Cafe Machiatto....hope you didn't misread the product list....

Some like the Pecan Pie, but because I'm more into dessert vapes, I find the Praline much more full flavored.....

But I'm still a diehard Atomic Fireball junkie.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
That spiced rum..i cannot get it out of my head.

ATF addiction here as well.

But..im addicted to peppermint too and sometimes apple cinnamon, and then theres my pineapple orange...

I suspect I will be addicted to candycane...as ive already tried mixing peppermint with a hint of cinnamon and its close.

Soooooooo many addictions...what to do ? I only have 3 mod's !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread