Help me choose please

Status
Not open for further replies.

southwestern vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
If you are into tobacco flavors I think the 24mg dekang winston and camel are pretty tasty. They don't taste like real camel's or winston's but they have a nice smokey nutty flavor to them that I like a lot. The winston smells really nutty right out of the bottle while the camel smells and tastes a bit milder. They are great for mixing together and with other flavors as well. I recommend steering clear of the dekang watermelon though. To me it smells like perfume and has has a harsh tasting throat hit to it. These are the only dekang flavors I have tried so far. Good luck.

freerangehuman

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Hebron, IN
Don't know about double mint, but RY4 is a great choice. I think the complexity of the flavor is what makes it so alluring. I have 555 but have not vaped any yet, due to gathering an overwhelming amount of carts and juices in a short time. Dr Pepper is quite good, almost feels carbonated somehow. And RedBull( or RedCow, as I got it) is tangy with one of the sharpest throat hits I've experienced.

Oops...just reread your op. My flavors aren't from Dekang as far as I'm aware. I'm sure they're similar though

Keebler

Dec 18, 2009
Clearwater, FL
I have Dekang cappuccino which was pretty good when I first got it but I stored it at room temp and it went skunky. Best analogy is it tastes a bit like a wet gym sock. I am not sure I am willing to trust Chinese juice anymore because if they can't keep lead paint out of my child's toys who say's they aren't using pesticide grade nicotine additives and industrial grade PG. There is no accountability or oversight there. Try out US made suppliers like Halo or the ECOPure from cignot. A little extra cost goes a long way when you know what you are inhaling.
As far as flavors, like I said, the capp was good, ry4 sems to be a fav on this forum. Just make sure you store it properly. The foot taste lessened when I started storing it in the fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread