The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help me choose please

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by skywalk, Jan 29, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. skywalk

skywalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    i'm thinking of trying some dekang flavors...can anyone recommend any flavors to me please?

so far i'm tempted to try:
    - double mint
    - RY4 (read alot about this. Is it that good??)

what else should I get? is red bull (I LOVE the drink!!!) or dr pepper any good?

thanks for reading

2. southwestern vapor

southwestern vapor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    Phoenix, Arizona
    If you are into tobacco flavors I think the 24mg dekang winston and camel are pretty tasty. They don't taste like real camel's or winston's but they have a nice smokey nutty flavor to them that I like a lot. The winston smells really nutty right out of the bottle while the camel smells and tastes a bit milder. They are great for mixing together and with other flavors as well. I recommend steering clear of the dekang watermelon though. To me it smells like perfume and has has a harsh tasting throat hit to it. These are the only dekang flavors I have tried so far. Good luck.

3. son et lumiere

son et lumiere Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Earth
    I just tried 555 from strictlyejuice for the first time it's very good. It has a nutty flavor to it. Very good and would highly reccomend it. RY4 one of my favorite vapes.

4. jennlsnoopy

jennlsnoopy Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    Yum! RY4 is the best! At least in my opinion. :p

5. freerangehuman

freerangehuman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2009
    Hebron, IN
    Don't know about double mint, but RY4 is a great choice. I think the complexity of the flavor is what makes it so alluring. I have 555 but have not vaped any yet, due to gathering an overwhelming amount of carts and juices in a short time. Dr Pepper is quite good, almost feels carbonated somehow. And RedBull( or RedCow, as I got it) is tangy with one of the sharpest throat hits I've experienced.

Oops...just reread your op. My flavors aren't from Dekang as far as I'm aware. I'm sure they're similar though

6. River

River Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    Independence, KY USA
    Some of my favorites have been 555, camel, usa mix, hilton, pepsi, mint, and strawberry.

7. cassavetes

cassavetes Moved On

Aug 6, 2009
    Michigan
    Not a big fan of Dekang in general, but they do have a nice tobacco juice. Think it's listed as TAB?

IMO, check out PureSmokers or VaporTalk's juices. They cost a little more, but are definitely worth it.

8. Keebler

Keebler Full Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    I have Dekang cappuccino which was pretty good when I first got it but I stored it at room temp and it went skunky. Best analogy is it tastes a bit like a wet gym sock. I am not sure I am willing to trust Chinese juice anymore because if they can't keep lead paint out of my child's toys who say's they aren't using pesticide grade nicotine additives and industrial grade PG. There is no accountability or oversight there. Try out US made suppliers like Halo or the ECOPure from cignot. A little extra cost goes a long way when you know what you are inhaling.
    As far as flavors, like I said, the capp was good, ry4 sems to be a fav on this forum. Just make sure you store it properly. The foot taste lessened when I started storing it in the fridge.

9. 68stang

68stang Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    USA
    I tried a 3 ml sample of the redbull and I liked it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.