help me choose the vamo or lambo v4 from HDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I'm going to be purchasing a kit from High Desert Vapes. Both kits are the same price $59.99 so price is not a factor as they're both equal.

I'm looking at either the Vamo kit or the Lambo v4.

The site i'm going to order from is http://highdesertvapes.com

I don't know anything about either other then I hear a lot of hype about the Vamo. I've only ever had an Ego and 1 Ego twist battery I bought 2 weeks ago. So This will be my starter APV. I want to order it tonight so any replies will be greatly appreciated.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
didn't notice it was out of stock. I guess that's case closed then lol vamo it is. Also didn't know the Lambo wasn't VW so thanks for that info as well.

Edit - Ah crap. I should read more before making plans. The vamo is out of stock too. Until the 26th. I'm leaving for work for 12 days that day so I may have to find another place to order from.

Last edited:

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
Got the Vamo but not online at after all. I wanted it before i leave for two weeks saturday so i went to the local vape store (just vapez) in del city. (It was about an hour away) I got it for 84 with charger efest battery and 10ml of snicker flavored juice.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366932848313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366932848313.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 12

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
I live in Norman Oklahoma and got my vamo kit from VaporEscence(their are stores in Texas as well), it came with 2 unprotected 18350 batteries(like this---> $4.67 ICR18350 18350 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping )and a recharger, and of course the vamo, all for only $60, not bad if u ask me.....they also threw in 2 clearos for free, and 2 extra 3ohm cartos for only 5$....and the shop i went to in okc is much more consumer friendly than a couple of the other vaporEscence shops ive been to....prolly cause its ran by 3 old ladies that are like super-vapers! lol! hope this helps!....put it this way....after I made my purchase and got home a filled my liquidator I messed up and spilled like 17ml of juice and called them...they said bring my vamo, juice, and whatever else back to the shop...not only did they give me a hands on tutorial but re-filled my 30ml bottle(actually 35ml cause they fill all their bottles to top, not just stopping at 30ml)....and they got a new shipment of drip tips in and she let me pick one out for free that matched my liquidator tank! Mow THAT is what I call customer service!!

brandon

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I live in Norman Oklahoma and got my vamo kit from VaporEscence(their are stores in Texas as well), it came with 2 unprotected 18350 batteries(like this---> $4.67 ICR18350 18350 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping )and a recharger, and of course the vamo, all for only $60, not bad if u ask me.....they also threw in 2 clearos for free, and 2 extra 3ohm cartos for only 5$....and the shop i went to in okc is much more consumer friendly than a couple of the other vaporEscence shops ive been to....prolly cause its ran by 3 old ladies that are like super-vapers! lol! hope this helps!....put it this way....after I made my purchase and got home a filled my liquidator I messed up and spilled like 17ml of juice and called them...they said bring my vamo, juice, and whatever else back to the shop...not only did they give me a hands on tutorial but re-filled my 30ml bottle(actually 35ml cause they fill all their bottles to top, not just stopping at 30ml)....and they got a new shipment of drip tips in and she let me pick one out for free that matched my liquidator tank! Mow THAT is what I call customer service!!

brandon

Nice ill have to check that out. I got ny vano from justvapez in del city. It was higher price then the one you said. The customer srrvice was pretty good too but it seems your store has better deals.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread