Help me clone alpha vape "hoops" I'll give you a cookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha vape hoops is by far the best flavor that I've ever vaped. In fact, it's the only reason I went diy, because it's a premium flavor and I can't afford that stuff at the rate I vape it it's so good! Every site I find it on says- cantaloupe honeydew and pear are the flavors.... I've tried a million variations of the three, also thrown in Koolada, sweet cream, smooth, etc and can't come anywhere close!

PLEASE SOMEONE whose better at diy, buy a bottle of alpha vapes hoops and help me match this! You WILL benefit yourself by just trying the flavor! Here's two of the thirty blends I've tried that taste good but arent anything near the flavor I want

Hoops- 16ml 50/50 6 drops pear, 3 drops cantaloupe, 5 drops honeydew, 2 drops smooth

11- 16ml 50/50 2 pear, 3 cantaloupe, 6 honeydew, 2 smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much I'll have to try that mix, soon as I get home I'll post up what I found to actually be better than hoops in my opinion! Now that I nailed down my percentages and got it JUST right I bought a new bottle of hoops to taste the difference, and I like mine MUCH better. It's killer with 0 nic too! I just thought there was no interest in the thread so I didn't post it

Off top of my head it's

Honeydew
Cantaloupe
Pear
Bavarian cream
Smooth

Will post percentages when I get home, but I will definitely try yours out as well thanks again

Last edited:

UncleChimney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2010
SE Pa
Thanks very much I'll have to try that mix, soon as I get home I'll post up what I found to actually be better than hoops in my opinion! Now that I nailed down my percentages and got it JUST right I bought a new bottle of hoops to taste the difference, and I like mine MUCH better. It's killer with 0 nic too! I just thought there was no interest in the thread so I didn't post it

Off top of my head it's

Honeydew
Cantaloupe
Pear
Bavarian cream
Smooth

Will post percentages when I get home, but I will definitely try yours out as well thanks again

Cool, I'm interested in trying it out!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I love Alpha Vape's Heist. It's an unusual flavor that I didn't think I'd like but I love it. It has a strange sensation on the exhale too. It's almost a carbonated sensation. I tried to make a clone and while the flavor was good... It wasn't Heist and didn't have the exhale effect.

I had that carbinated exhale in a cola I made once. I wish I knew what that ingredient in the cola flavor was so I could reproduce it in other mixes.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I got Perfumer's Apprentice Champagne. I'm really not a fan of Hangsen overall. I only liked the Red Cola and even then, I was quickly "over it"

Let me know how it works out. If you get the fizz with a decent after taste I'm interested.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Ok... So I added champagne to my already "good" juice and no good. At first the flavor was good but no fizz. After steeping, it's taken a turn for the worst. It has a strange "tinge" to it. (hard to describe) I don't like what it's become. Lol.
After doing more searching, someone triacetin (spelling?) is said to have that effect. The only place I see it for sale is Perfumer's Apprentice and it's for 1oz... which is a ridiculous amount. So I did the next best thing and ordered a flavor that they make that uses that in it. Luckily, it's blueberry and I like blueberry so either way, it should be good.
If this doesn't work, then I am giving up on the fizziness and am going to try again with the champagne but at a lower percentage. I only used 3% but apparently that was too much. (I couldn't find recommendations on a percentage for that one) The flavor with the champagne was initially good but after steeping a little, turned bad. Sometimes that happens when the flavoring is too high.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I tried this, just as you posted and it's good. I have no idea what the brand name juice tastes like but this is good. Thanks.
Tfa cantaloupe 6%
Cap honeydew 4%
FA pear 2%
FA fresh cream 2%
FA vienna cream 2%
Tfa sweet cream 1%

This is dead on so good you should buy big bottles of the flavorings I mixed up 750ml of this recipe you'll never have to buy hoops again

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Tfa cantaloupe 6%
Cap honeydew 4%
FA pear 2%
FA fresh cream 2%
FA vienna cream 2%
Tfa sweet cream 1%

This is dead on so good you should buy big bottles of the flavorings I mixed up 750ml of this recipe you'll never have to buy hoops again

I tried this, just as you posted and it's good. I have no idea what the brand name juice tastes like but this is good. Thanks.

I'm wanting to try this but I don't have any of the flavors except cream. My next flavor order will probably be from Inawera, so I'm wondering if anyone has the Inawera flavors to sub and test???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread