Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Which one should I buy?

1) Innokin iKroma
2) Vaporesso Revenger X
3) UWell Nunchaku
Just take the plunge and get all 3. Sorry, I don't know anything about any of those. Someone knowledgeable will come along soon I'm sure. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

Last edited:

Ionori

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2017
    For my money, devices with non-replaceable batteries are a no go, so iKroma is out. Revenger X is dual battery, so is going to be more versatile and better for going longer on single a charge, on the other hand the Nunchaku could be good if you care about portability more than you do battery life.

These opinions are just from a quick glance, you should do some research before committing to a device.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have a revenger and I like it (I don't have the X, but they're not entirely dissimilar). I like Vapresso mods for the most part, I don't think they are the most durable mods of all time, although to be fair I've had mine a while and I'm hard on mods, they keep going.

If you prefer the one battery mod, you could do fine with it as well, but you'd probably want to be sure that whatever tank you put on top doesn't; require a ton of wattage for an all day vape, unless you want to carry a spare battery with you (which is not such a great hardship) etc.

Best of luck deciding.

Anna

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I have the Revenger X and I love it. BUT... the front and back are plastic, which is a deal breaker for some. But it’s sturdy enough, works well, not too heavy.

I’ll let you in on a little info though... a lot of people will try to talk you out of internal battery mods. Those mods can be very good and less bother than external. No worrying about if your battery is a fake, the wrong kind, has wear that is dangerous, no need for a separate charger, no pulling the batteries out to charge, keeping them married, and blah blah blah.

I think internals, if you get good ones, are a good idea for new vapers.

Same goes for when you ask about tanks. Some people are going to try to convince you that there’s no way to go but RDA.

You start where you feel comfortable.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Which one should I buy?

1) Innokin iKroma
    2) Vaporesso Revenger X
    3) UWell Nunchaku

If you want a built in battery get the Kroma, if you want a single battery mod get the Nunchaku, if you want a dual battery mod get the Revenger X.

DOCG

May 17, 2018
    Just take the plunge and get all 3. Sorry, I don't know anything about any of those. Someone knowledgeable will come along soon I'm sure. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

As a fairly new vaper I have no experience with any of those but I did look at reviews and such online about the Nunchaku and she's pretty.

For my money, devices with non-replaceable batteries are a no go, so iKroma is out. Revenger X is dual battery, so is going to be more versatile and better for going longer on single a charge, on the other hand the Nunchaku could be good if you care about portability more than you do battery life.

These opinions are just from a quick glance, you should do some research before committing to a device.

I have a revenger and I like it (I don't have the X, but they're not entirely dissimilar). I like Vapresso mods for the most part, I don't think they are the most durable mods of all time, although to be fair I've had mine a while and I'm hard on mods, they keep going.

If you prefer the one battery mod, you could do fine with it as well, but you'd probably want to be sure that whatever tank you put on top doesn't; require a ton of wattage for an all day vape, unless you want to carry a spare battery with you (which is not such a great hardship) etc.

Best of luck deciding.

Anna

I have a Revenger X. I can only vouch for that one. It's a pretty cool mod.

I have the Revenger X and I love it. BUT... the front and back are plastic, which is a deal breaker for some. But it’s sturdy enough, works well, not too heavy.

I’ll let you in on a little info though... a lot of people will try to talk you out of internal battery mods. Those mods can be very good and less bother than external. No worrying about if your battery is a fake, the wrong kind, has wear that is dangerous, no need for a separate charger, no pulling the batteries out to charge, keeping them married, and blah blah blah.

Same goes for when you ask about tanks. Some people are going to try to convince you that there’s no way to go but RDA.

You start where you feel comfortable.

If you want a built in battery get the Kroma, if you want a single battery mod get the Nunchaku, if you want a dual battery mod get the Revenger X.

Nunchaku is very beautiful got one in purple

Thanks for the responses. I just want a mod that produces a lot of Vapor. Logically thinking , vaporesso should produce the highest amout because it has the most wattage yes?

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Thanks for the responses. I just want a mod that produces a lot of Vapor. Logically thinking , vaporesso should produce the highest amout because it has the most wattage yes?

If your wanting a cloud chucking beast that can fit the larger tanks then you might consider this one here:

Vapor Shark™ Hedron 200W / 250W Box Mod - Vapor Authority

It's a three battery mod and it's very good quality.. got it for my son at Christmas and he just loves it.

• Useful

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    I suppose it comes down to how hard you are, physically, on your device. A battery (internal or external) is only going to last for a couple of years. If you're likely to trash the device before that happens, then it will never be an issue for you. But if the device itself is still in perfectly good shape, and only the battery is pooped, I'd rather replace a $6 battery than a $60 device.

That very much depends on what atomizer (tank/dripper/JDD "Juice-Delivery Device") you attach to it. Higher watts might produce more vapor, or it might just fry your coil. At least two of those (the Kroma and the Nunchaku, not sure about the Revenger) are available both as full kits, which include a tank and coils, or just the device. Do you already have a tank/etc. that you want to use with it, or are you looking to get a whole kit? The Revenger will certainly be more versatile, able to do both higher and lower watts, and it will have much longer battery life than the other two at any wattage they could reach, since it has dual batteries.

Last edited:

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX

Except that if you go with an internal battery mod, you need at least 2 of them, if you want to vape while recharging one. That means double the cost right out of the gate. Also as @bwh79 said, eventually those batteries will die completely and you will be faced with replacing BOTH of those mods. I do agree though that this may not be an issue for someone that prefers to get new mods all the time and has plenty of backups anyway.

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX

How much vapor a setup produces has a LOT of variables, not just total wattage. The coil resistance, mass, style and wicking, also the air flow of the tank, and yes the wattage all play parts. Even the make up of the juice contributes.

It is actually kind of like setting up a stereo system. Speakers are essentially resistance coils that are designed to vibrate at the frequency of the electric signal sent to them and the characteristics of the coil in the speaker determines how much power they need to be "driven" efficiently. Too low power and they will sound weak and "'muddy". Too much power and they will sound distorted and maybe even blow. If there is too much or not enough air pressure behind the speaker they will not sound good, and they need to have the right baffling to separate the positive and negative sides of the sound waves or they will cancel each other out. It's all about balance to get either the best sound or the best vape.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Ill probably get slapped for this, but if you want clouds get a smok tpriv and a tfv12 cloud king. The prince is good too but my opinion is the king is, well, the king. Massive clouds, you can vape a higher wattages, and flavor is fairly on point. The flashy lights on the tpriv may, or may not appeal to ya. Another mod i have and like very much is the voopoo drag and would recommend it as well. But for clouds, the tfv12 king really puts it out there and can be used on the drag too. Ive heard there are smok haters on the forum, but im not afraid of 'em.

• Useful

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
    Mar 31, 2015
    new york
    I have a revenger go and it works fine for me. The revenger go is basically a revenger x with built in batteries I think. My last mod, the vaporesso target mini had built in batteries and that served me well, so I stuck with built in for this mod too. Everybody has their own preferences, but I like the simplicity of it, and I don't have to bother with any external batteries to charge and any charging station etc.

If I'm using the ceramic coils, it'll last me almost all day.

If I'm using the higher wattage, GT 8 coils, it'll last me about half that time.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Oddly enough my original Sigelei Fuchai 200 W+TC finally took a crap on me, won't turn on. At the same time my e-pipe is having problems reading 510's. But I have a couple of iJoy INR 26650's that I use in my mech with a Big Buddha topper. As much as I enjoy tootle puffing the Big Buddha on my Dynast I bought one of the original Geekvape Aegis mods for $42 and it should be here shortly. I am thinking that I'll be getting a ridiculous battery life on a comfy and durable mod at 15W-20W.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread