Help me find my true ADV. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legosaurus

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Hi all,

I've been vaping for about two months. I have spent a lot of money trying out juices and haven't really been satisfied with most of them. A big part is probably because of my month long vapor's tongue. I'm wondering if I could get some suggestions based on my experiences and preferences below.
Thank you!

• Looking for juices that will taste great in Kanger Protanks, Vivi Novas, Evods, etc. I find cartos and RBAs to be a pain in the ....
  • Prefer no artificial colors/flavorings and USA sourced nicotine - but open to try anything as long as Diacetyl is not an ingredient.
  • I do not enjoy tobacco, menthol or hot cinnamon flavors. Prefer dessert and fruits
  • I really don't want to wait 3 weeks to receive my orders (Ms T's, AiV) nor do I want to pay high shipping costs or high prices in general (Ms T's, Pink Spot)

So far I have enjoyed MOV's Caramela (closest I can find to an ADV), Roar's Top Sellers (even though they all taste the same to me) - 50/50 - great vapor and throat hit.
I have also enjoyed Orb's French Vanilla and Coconut, MBV's Sticky Buns and Blue Moo.
Fuzion's Unicorn Blood is okay.

I did not care for AiV because the samples I received had very little vapor production.
Mom & Pops - That 5 layer one tastes like cardboard to me :( , Banana Foster tastes like banana vandy. Yum was okay.
I did not care for Velvet Cloud Vapors because the flavors seem very subtle. I still have them steeping and will try them occasionally to see if this changes. They are 100% VG but not thick.
The Virgin Vapors coffee-type sample I have smells so bad... like... malted alcohol or something. It's been steeping for a month.

Copper Creek's House Blend is currently steeping and I'm waiting on some Plume Room.
I am interested in Ahlusion and wishing their Xpress line would open or start selling sample packs.

I need a lot of tasty flavor!

Any suggestions? Sorry for the lengthy post!

Last edited:

Gorky_Park

Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Ruskin, FL
For me, there is no such thing as ADV. I get bored with one flavor and I switch the tank. I have about 4-5 flavors that I order in 50 ML bottles on rotation, and I mix them frequently. Try experimenting with adding some menthol flavoring, it was really fun. Wut what works for me maybe totally different for someone else. I personally have couple of sweet flavors, couple of menthol flavors, couple of neutral flavors and that's what I rotate.

I started with all VG juices and found that there was no TH. I need that. I now order juices in 50/50 in 18 MG strengh. Some juices still don't have a good throat hit so I crank up the voltage on the Vamo using Vivi and it gets much better.

My :2c:

I have MBV's Cinnamon bun, butterscotch, hawk sauce, ocean breeze, blueberry and blue moo. Need to reup on blue moo. Also tried blue honey from vape dudes - pretty damn good. Can't beat MBV's prices tho. I order 50 ML bottles.

Last edited:

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
I also get bored with flavors easily, which is my biggest reason for dipping my toes into DIY.

If you enjoy MBV's Sticky Buns, you might want to try some of their other bakery or coffee inspired flavors. Coconut cream pie and cafe caramel are on my wish list for them.

Vendors I've tried not on your list: Vapors Choice, Ecigarettes & Parts and Mr Vape Inc. Electronic Cigarettes. I won juice in contests from both of these vendors and have been very pleased.

Vapor's Choice was Almond Joy, which is strong on cocoa and coconut but not heavy on the almond (and no hint of the fake cherry-like flavor that is sometimes used for almond). It's a lovely juice that got better after about a 1-2 week steep. This one is good on it's own or mixed in with my MBV cinnamon roll.

Mr Vape Inc just came in this week so the juice hasn't really steeped yet. As I'm impatient, I'm vaping it anyways :) The sweet raspberry is the first berry flavor I've enjoyed in 4 months of vaping. More like raspberry syrup or candy than the actual fruit, which is fine by me. Their RY4 is really nice too and I'm also not a big tobacco fan. It's sweet and caramel-y which is what I was hoping for. I also got their caramel to try in comparison, which is bit more buttery than the RY4. I think it needs to steep. My final 2 flavors from here are lemon green tea and Sun Drop (citrus soda), both of which are nice. I don't have a clean tank for them right now so I've just been dripping them. Turns out they mix rather well with the raspberry!

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
You may find the ADV to be a myth. I have several flavors that I love but could never pick just one.
That being said MOV has some really nice fruit/desert flavors that all perform well in my vivis. My current favs are Ahlusion's boba tea plain (suprisingly desert-like) MOV'S smoky mountain 555 (sweet nutty tobacco) double barrel rootbeer and AIV'S zombie apocalypse and white rabbit.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Copper creeks juices are great. I have loved every one I have got from there. The house blend is a good vape but their fruits are even better. The cake is amazing and get some fruits from there and you can add them to the cake for a different vaping experience, or order the danish and add a fruit flavor. The cool-aid is another great fruity vape from there, it is all the kool-aid flavors mixed into one delectable vape.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
For me, there is no such thing as ADV. I get bored with one flavor and I switch the tank. I have about 4-5 flavors that I order in 50 ML bottles on rotation, and I mix them frequently. Try experimenting with adding some menthol flavoring, it was really fun. Wut what works for me maybe totally different for someone else. I personally have couple of sweet flavors, couple of menthol flavors, couple of neutral flavors and that's what I rotate.

I started with all VG juices and found that there was no TH. I need that. I now order juices in 50/50 in 18 MG strengh. Some juices still don't have a good throat hit so I crank up the voltage on the Vamo using Vivi and it gets much better.

My :2c:

I have MBV's Cinnamon bun, butterscotch, hawk sauce, ocean breeze, blueberry and blue moo. Need to reup on blue moo. Also tried blue honey from vape dudes - pretty damn good. Can't beat MBV's prices tho. I order 50 ML bottles.

agreed. An ADV is like an all week food. You could choose one, but why would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread