Help me finish shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
In part, yes - continuous load stresses the battery more.

What you're really targeting is what are the parameters at the lowest usable discharge state of the batteries that won't exceed the CDR rating for the batteries. Most regulated mods will cut out when the charge state gets to around 3.2V. If your mod puts the batteries in series, double that to 6.4V for the calculation. Give yourself 15-20% overhead margin for safety; if the calculation shows that you could run a build at 100W at the lowest discharge state, you're going to be fine at 80W. There's still even more margin there because we rarely run our batteries down that far, so you could run that build at 100W with no issues with batteries that haven't dipped into the lower end of their charge state.

Thanks for the advice, I am trying to learn as much as I can.
LG HG2 $5.99 3000mAh High Drain IMR Battery INR18650HG2
These are the batteries that I should get correct? Just making sure before I go to purchase. Today is going to be my purchase day of all my good. Been waiting for a while. Might be asking a few questions here and their but I am almost done and I will get out of everybodys hair. I have been talking quite a bit on this thread..Learned alot as well, overall.

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA

Way2Gone

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Indiana, USA
All done! All I ordered was the Black IStick 100 Watt TC, 4 LG-HG2's and a pack of .3 OHM coils for my Aspire Atlantis! Helped me save a little money this way. I like the way the Atlantis vapes so all set! Thanks for the help everybody!

Ohh and Douggro I will be pushing 70-80 watts probably but not definate because that is what these .3 OHM coils are rated to vape at. So everything should be good with the batterys which we have talked about. Im excited. I will post a PIC when I have everything! :banana::bday::banana: to me

Also got me a bottle of Trix Flavored E-liquid Max VG 120 mL. :thumb:

Reactions: Douggro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread