The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help me minimize the humiliation-- Man Purse

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Off Topic, Nov 26, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tersur

Tersur Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2011
    Bfe Kentucky
    This made me lol good.:p

2. 5vz

5vz Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    in here somewhere USA
    I can't believe I read this entire thead! And, OMG, don't buy some of those oddly shaped things, they definitely look like a woman's purse.

I like the first one in the first post. That looks more masculine than anything else, and not, um, like a gun strap on your belt either. The City I live in most men, and I mean of every age group and economic status, carries one of these things. Depending on what they do, they also carry a laptop in a case, and a briefcase. They carry more bags than any woman I have ever know. And they don't look funny.

3. Tersur

Tersur Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2011
    Bfe Kentucky
    Ok This is what i ordered for my Man purse. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details Im very pleased with it. It holds 2 spare batterys. 2 15 mil bottles of juice. 2 Tanks. syringe. 2 Spare cartos. My Provari with tank attached(Minus drip tip) 2 Spare drip tips. Lip balm (what purse is complete without lip balm!) and still have room for more. Dosent look bulky and fits well on my belt!

4. Hondo69

Hondo69 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    If you want to look like you're doing something important . . .

[​IMG]

5. VapApe

VapApe Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2011
    Ohio
    I use an old Alice pack. Any Vets on here, willing to admit to be old enough, to know what I am talking about ;)

6. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    I had to look that up. I didn't know they had an 'official' name. lol

7. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    IMO I strongly suggest getting a pocket setup to go out of the house with. Leave all that crap at home. I an a--hole that makes fun of murses on a daily basis(LOL, joking somewhat). If you have to wear a murse, get a neon green fanny pack. If I saw some dude wearing that I would think I time traveled back to the 80's.

8. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
  9. Leothwyn

Leothwyn Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2011
    N. California
    What should I leave at home... wallet, keys, phone, PV, extra batteries, cartomizers, bottle of juice? I guess I'd feel more foolish walking around with uncomfortably bulging pockets because I was worried about meeting some passing guy's manly fashion code.

But, I happen to live in an area where it's not much of an issue. I see other people with them, and I haven't had any negative reactions. Maybe if I lived somewhere where I got hassled it wouldn't be such an easy choice.

10. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    This is what I carry

[​IMG]

11. karmakatie

karmakatie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    MO
  12. Xhevias

Xhevias Full Member

Dec 1, 2011
    Oregon
    Both my wife and I have these to carry. Well not all the time, but they are awesome bags. Great for firearms(these are military claymore/mine bags)...and, yes, your vaping gear! Ours are black...

CountyComm - EOD Utility Bag

13. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    akron,ohio
    not sure if it was mentioned as i didnt read every page. but a nice,cheap,strong,weatherproof&man'ly and plenty big for carrying case would be a Ammo Box. thats what i would use if i went past my XL ego case anyway. or if i were going camping.. lol hope this helps! :)

14. Sicarius

Sicarius Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    NZ
    I use one of these. Got it cheap as chips and thought the 'flames' were an added bonus. Not really a man bag, but can certainly not be confused for a handbag.

dsghcarrycase1.jpg

15. KimberlyM

KimberlyM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2011
    The Land of Confusion
    Looks a litttle too much like a purse for my husband I think. He carries the soft case from V2. (However, it wouldn't hold all of your required stuff.)

16. sobero4

sobero4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    I got a nice Norelco storage bag from the 99 cent store to carry all my vaping stuff around in. It's designed to hold an electric razor and common male toiletries, but it has two zippered compartments that hold 18650s beautifully, has lots of pockets for juices/tanks, and has a nice general area to put PVs... so now it is a vaping man-bag of sorts :)

17. lauraebk

lauraebk Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2011
    Ca
    do it! It looks da bomb

18. Hypnophone

Hypnophone Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    If you're in the AV bidness, mic bags work very well.

I would not wear a sissy bag, but I have a guitar player that does. It contains
    a S&W .357 mag...

:D

19. mattymatt82

mattymatt82 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2012
    Kansas City
    This is what I use when I go on vacation. It is a Mark VII WW2 british gas mask bag. I put a new leather strap on mine. I'm a nerd, it is the same bag Indiana Jones used. bag1.jpg

20. T-Mac

T-Mac Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2012
    S. Carolina, USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.