Status
Not open for further replies.

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello guys

I'm trying to find a juice I really like. I usually shop local but I'm ready to branch out.

So what I really like
-Minty/Menthol (i like it minty but not the hash menthol burn that some cheap brands have)
-Fruity flavors (all fruits)
-High VG

any recommendations?

I want to find something I can also buy in bulk if possible

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
It sounds like your describing Mount bakers Hawk sauce.
You can pick the VG/PG blend and buy in bulk rather inexpensively.
I'm not a fan of thier juices, but many here are.
That sounds exactly like what I was looking for. =) now the choice... Do I buy a giant container and chance it or do I test it first?! Haha

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
I'd suggest 30ml bottles first, not too big and not too small.

As mentioned above look at ITC also, I find thier juices to be better than MBV personally at the same price. But I didn't know what to suggest from them.
But the juice you described matches the Hawk Sauce exactly. Try both if possible since prices are so low.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
atonemint makes the cleanest, most refreshing menthol... It's all they do... They have a few fruity ones too... Believe me... 4 years of Vaping menthol... ATONEMINT is truly special.

I have been thoroughly underwhelmed by most menthols - too many have that antiseptic or harsh aftertaste... Try atonemint

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
For the Fruity ones, I suggest Bionic Vapor. In order of my favorites
1. Space Cruise
1. Prophets Drunken Cheesecake
2. Caribbean Cruise
3. Dance with Miami
4. Rainbow Madness
5. Passion Cruise.
Notice that the first two are tied for first place. this was intentional. All of Bionics juices are good, taste is subjective so to each his own. Give them a try I don't think you will be sorry.

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
I'd suggest 30ml bottles first, not too big and not too small.

As mentioned above look at ITC also, I find thier juices to be better than MBV personally at the same price. But I didn't know what to suggest from them.
But the juice you described matches the Hawk Sauce exactly. Try both if possible since prices are so low.
So I got a 30 of hawk sauce. It was max VG with 3 extra shots and it was really bland. I've been vaping it for a week now exclusively. It doesn't have any menthol chill and I really don't get much flavor unless I do a nose exhale (probably not a great practice). Did I just not make a good mix?

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
That sounds exactly like what I was looking for. =) now the choice... Do I buy a giant container and chance it or do I test it first?! Haha

I like to buy small bottles at first if possible.
Of the limited e liquids I have tried I have liked Nicquid but most of the Halo ones I tried i didn't like and half the crystal canyon I liked and half I didn't.
So far none have been really bad they have just been weak or chemically tasting.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I'm going to leave this right here:

http://www.nicoticket.com/coolcumber-mint-sr/

Also, my first order with ITC went well. Excellent pricing. Ordered a few more last night from ITC.

On the more expensive end, you can't go wrong with any fruits from Ahlusions, 503 or Alpha. I will also second Bionic--Dance with Miami is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread