Help me pick xmas gift for cigar smoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
I would really like to pick out a PV for a relative who smokes cigars. It's an "older" male who smokes 2-3 cigars a day. I don't think he's ever HEARD of a PV so he'd probably be more likely to use something that looked like a cigar or was at least similar in size and shape. Any suggestions? P.S.- my funds are limited!

Forgot to mention: He also regularly smokes a pipe-probalbly almost as much as the cigars.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I would really like to pick out a PV for a relative who smokes cigars. It's an "older" male who smokes 2-3 cigars a day. I don't think he's ever HEARD of a PV so he'd probably be more likely to use something that looked like a cigar or was at least similar in size and shape. Any suggestions? P.S.- my funds are limited!

These are very good:

RUYAN NO.1 - The Ruyan Vegas E-Cigar - Single Pack?Keeping Healthy - US$ 10.39

I've never ordered from there but I got a 2 pack a heaven gifts:
http://www.heaven-gifts.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=35&productname=

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Have you actually use this yourself and liked it?

I use hit it daily but my main vapes are on mods and 510's/janty sticks. It has a great cigar flavor imo. It's disposable but the way I use it, my first one lasted 2 months (a regular cigar smoker would use it up quicker, of course). I was mainly a cigarette smoker and would have a cigar every month or two. A few years back I was smoking one every two weeks... Padrons. I wish this Ruyan flavor was available for ecigs but it's exclusive to this cigar and according to Wayne at heaven gifts it's the best cigar flavoring. Ruyan also has a non-disposable - more $ - and another flavoring that is again, exclusively theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread