Help me vaping for dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerpeddle

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
USA
Please excuse long post. I am basically new. I am on information overload by reading all the forms. So I am just going to reach out for help. I have been vaping for a month. ( I would make a great poster child for the need of ecigs with all my health problems).

I email suppliers before I order with questions so I try to get the right things. Everyone has been great but I am still so confused because different companies call their items different things. I still have ended up with a mish mosh of parts for the wrong items and even though it is not their problem, I am disabled and it is not that easy for me to get someone to the post office and mail back a package or get the correct mailing supplies to send back packages so I need basic … simple… child like answers to what parts I can get for what I own so I don’t have to go through returning and end up wasting money by keeping things I have no use for.

The correct names or numbers on what is compatible.

I have a NCig and a Npro. What different model/ name will fit a Ncig or 801 battery and atomizers.

What different model or name will fit the Npro/peewee batteries and atomizers? I know (from experience ) the dse103 atomizer will not fit the Npro/peewee cartridges but will the battery for the dse 103 fit the atomizer of the npro?

There are sooooo many different models / names out there that it is confussing. I have spent so much money and have basically nothing to show for it but parts that don’t fit etc. I have ordered from several different suppliers. I have researched myself silly but still confused.

I really do not want a whole bunch of different styles… I would like to stick with 2 styles in general so I can stock up on parts. I may have to add the 901 to replace the npro/peewee if I have too. So I guess I need what would go with that also… I wish everyone called their e-cigs the same thing but I guess they name them different to separate their company from others.

I hope I didn't make my post too confusing on what I need.

Thanks in advance.

I just found the information in another post. Seems like someone else just asked the same question. YEAH finally found my answers.

Last edited:
I don't know how much help this is, but from my understanding (not even been vaping a week yet), the NPRO, which is what I have, is also a RN4081 you should be able to buy spare parts for it here: PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For PV's, Parts, & Accessories! under the name peewee personal vaporizer. Atomizers $10 bucks and batteries $15... maybe someone else will have a better place but this is what I found when searching the other night.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
Take a look here for a list of models and compatibility chart:

E-Cigarette Models

The problem, however, is that many sellers don't list the model number along with their own "pet" name for their ecigs.

But your NCig is a classic penstyle, and parts for either DSE 801s or RN 4072s, or any ecig called a "classic penstyle" should work.

As for your NPro, besides knowing that it is an RN 4081, it may be good for you to know that many of those are called "super-minis".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread