Help me - wanting a GGTS SS + oddyseus. What do I need to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
You may get lucky if you stalk the classifieds or place a "wanted to buy" ad but they are pretty hard to come by. I would find out who the supplier is for GGs in your area and subscribe to their thread. You can also look through the GG threads to keep an eye for when they are coming out.

Good Luck in your search!

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
ram007:5514980 said:
yep eta on those babies is around april but thats not 100%. you can check out gg's official page for a list of sellers worldwide. all you need is the ggts, odysseus, and the odysseus base for the ggts.
Thanks for answering my noob question.
I also want to try some standard cartos & atties such as boge cartos, 306 atties, 901 atties etc. Is there any upgrades or addons needed?

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
The SSGTS comes with an adapter for 901/510 connection. I can't recall to be sure but belive you may need a different adapter for 801 if you are thinking of trying them. The SSGTS is pretty much plug and play, takes most mod batteries and the telescope just adjusts to accommodate. When people talk about parts it is because you can buy a SSGG Stealth and upgrade to a TS with some extra parts. That can get expensive as some of the parts are tough to track down. There is also an optional upgrade kit for the Ody.

The fun thing about the GGTS is that it's versatile and the creator, Imeo, is regularly "outdoing" himself by creating new inventions to enhance the GG experience. It's worth the patience and the wait as they are amazing and last a lifetime.

Again, best of luck w/ the search. Hopefully some will come in stock soon.

Kingzkross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I can't recall to be sure but belive you may need a different adapter for 801 if you are thinking of trying them.

I believe the 801 threads are on the outside of the connector, the 510 threads are on the inside of the connector, and for a 901 you will have to use the 510-901 rethreader, which should come with the SS GGTS if purchased new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread