HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
If these are basic cartomizers, there are 4 ways, that I know:
1. Use a paperclip extended or corkscrew or knitting needle and pop off the white top. There should be a silicon ring next, remove it also. Put the cartomizer at an angle and drip you liquid right on in, onto the filler turning the carto as you go. One unfilled carto can take around 20 drops or so.
2. Use a paperclip extended or corkscrew or knitting needle and pop off the white top. There should be a silicon ring next, remove it also. Using a syringe filled with .5ml of e-liquid, slide the needle inbetween the filler material and carto body. Go 3/4 of the way down and start to release the liquid while slowly pulling the needle back out of the carto. Turn Carto and do again releasing the rest of the e-liquid.
3. Use a paperclip extended or corkscrew or knitting needle and pop off the white top. The clear cap without a plug that came on the carto, fill that 1/2 way with e-liquid. Take the carto with open end and slowly push it into the cap and the carto filler will absorb the e-liquid. If liquid starts to come out of the threaded end, back off, you are over filling.
4. You can do the above step through the threaded end or you can drip drops into the threaded end, one by one.

Google filling 510 cartomizers and you will find many videos on how this is done. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Adding: Let them sit for a bit after filling to allow the carto filler to absorb the e-liquid.

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Thanks everyone for the replies. I used method 4, dripping directly through the threaded part of the carto and that's really the strategy that seems to work. I love the cartos, now I will I'd ordered more.

So glad you have found a way that works for you!
Remember to wipe down the contact threads after filling through the threaded end. A q-tip with a tad of Iso Alcohol will do the trick. Do the same to your battery threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread