• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HELP!! Need a unit with PCC by Weds

Status
Not open for further replies.

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
Hi all.

I've moved to an 901 (mini) from superminis, and am travelling abroad for three weeks on thursday. I'm fairly sure that the mini's batteries (I'll have 4 by then) won't get me through a day and I can't find a PCC for one anyway.

So, here's the thing - I need to find a UK based supplier that will get me a good PCC based mini-sized (not pen) e-cig before weds, together with a couple of spare attys - has anyone any reccomendations.

Bettery life is important - I'm an ex 60 a day man, who has been vaping since early june to the exclusion of analogues, and I don't want to fall off the wagon.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Damn you crash! You'll be on my credit card company's christmas card list :)

haha if you wana wait for a review on them i've ordered both of them, should get them by next weak. Speaking of credit cards i cut mine up today, also going to cancel my paypal account after I get the GG T, i've got enough stuff here to last me at least 6 months with out any problems. Could you tell them I want one of those musical cards LOL

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
I can't can't remember which colour I got. There was only one in stock, so I picked that. I hope I haven't ballsed up the thread starter's holiday because they are out of stock now...

Nope - two more batts and atty's for my 901 ordered from Liberty Flights (and they've been despatched) and the Janty Dura PCC kit from Smokejuice (although I've no idea whether they're on their way or not - no email or indication on the website).

Of course, I forgot to order juice... so that needs to be done tonight. 60ml ought to be OK for three weeks, at 26mg, I think. I hope.

all arrived safe and sound - PCC kit is now on charge I've made the padding mod on the lid already) with battery installed.... all in lovely stainless steel finish. Excited?? Hell yeah.

Boatloads of juice ordered from Liberty Flights - hopefully will; arrive tomorrow... I just wanna vape the Dura.

Last edited:

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
Wooha - the Dura is now up and running, and I'm loving it - the PCC will charge the Dura battery while it itself is being charged - a great plus point - and the second battery is currently charging as I type this.

Vapour production on the 510 is very good - on par with the 901 at least - and I've discovered that the atty will fit onto a Nucig battery (I've no idea what model that's based on) and vape very nicely should the need arise.

I am one very happy bunny looking forward to three weeks in the sun - 120ml of juice is on its way from LF, so I can be safe in the knowledge that falling off the wagon while I'm in the land of cheap fags is a remote possibility.

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
Yeah, PCC is invaluable. I've got a 901 one and a 510 (Dura) one. The 910 PCC is one of the cardboard ones from Eastmall. But I've got a metal cigarette case (for storing normal boxes of 20 fags in) and with a little hacksaw and drilling action it'll fit it perfectly.

I found for about a tenner in Sainburys a USB charger that takes AAA batteries. I'll see how good that is at charging the PCC later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread