Help needed with tobacco diy mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diy Vapes

Oct 20, 2018
Hey guys. Im new to this forum and need some help with a few diy tips regarding tobacco mixing. I recently purchased tobacco absolute from ecigexpress which they claim is 50 percent diluted. Can i just add that to my mix as is or do i have to dilute it some more my self then adding that solution to my mix?
Also i purchased black fire by flavor art and wanted to know if it would mix well with tobacco absolute and ry4 doouble by tfa all 3 in one recipe?

Reactions: Diver9543

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Vape flavoring preference is highly personal. You may hate what I like and visa versa. I happen to loathe ry4 for example but many love it. I suspect the only way to tell is to test it. I do remember tobacco absolute as being pretty potent stuff. You don’t have to pre dilute it but I wouldn’t use too much. It helps to remember that tobacco flavors change significantly, and usually for the better, with age. A lot of people strep their juice for a month or more.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    You will need to dilute anything that you can't use whole drop(s) of because it's too strong. The INW TAs I use at least 2 drops per 25 ml. Two flavors that I only use with predilution are M-type and INW watermelon, since I don't make 100 ml or more at a time.

A good mix with (this) TA is about 25 ml base, 11 drops TA (~1%), and some combo of supplementary flavors such as 2 drops Hangsen Virginia and 2 drops Stixx Mix A+ NET, or 5 drops M-type pre-diluted at 3% and 2 drops Dirty Neutral Base.

Diy Vapes

Oct 20, 2018
    You will need to dilute anything that you can't use whole drop(s) of because it's too strong. The INW TAs I use at least 2 drops per 25 ml. Two flavors that I only use with predilution are M-type and INW watermelon, since I don't make 100 ml or more at a time.

A good mix with (this) TA is about 25 ml base, 11 drops TA (~1%), and some combo of supplementary flavors such as 2 drops Hangsen Virginia and 2 drops Stixx Mix A+ NET, or 5 drops M-type pre-diluted at 3% and 2 drops Dirty Neutral Base.
    Ok thanks for the reply

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hey guys. Im new to this forum and need some help with a few diy tips regarding tobacco mixing. I recently purchased tobacco absolute from ecigexpress which they claim is 50 percent diluted. Can i just add that to my mix as is or do i have to dilute it some more my self then adding that solution to my mix?
    Also i purchased black fire by flavor art and wanted to know if it would mix well with tobacco absolute and ry4 doouble by tfa all 3 in one recipe?
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Your question has been asked many times before (your a newbie, so no scold intended :)), might want to try using the ECF search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in " tobacco absolute".
    re: Search Results | E-Cigarette Forum
    I use TA as an enhancer rather than a main. TA is a real benefit to some tobacco mixes, I highly recommend it.

• Agree

Diy Vapes

Oct 20, 2018
    Hello and welcome to the forum and the beginning of your vaping journey. You have already been given excellent advice so I wanted to say hi.
    Thanks for the welcome. Everyone is so friendly on this forum and very knowledgeable thats why I decided to join. Just got a velocity 2 clone rda for my kangertech drip box 2 and it seems like you cant taste any flavor in this velocity but it does produce alot of vapor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread