Help - Not able to use points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I remember during my checkout it automatically used the points towards my order. I received 40 for being a new member. I put my order together and it came out to $199.90... omg 10 cents away from free shipping. So i added a pack of carts for $2. Then during checkout it removed $2 for the points so i practically got a free pack of cars. If you message Ed (sin) he'll help you out.

xKrazYx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2009
That's the problem. When I did that the first time I didn't complete my order because I was waiting for my friend.

I backed from that page and now I don't get that box anymore.

On my page where it shows my points, I have a total of 16.40$ or something, but it doesn't show up anywhere.

SIN/Ed could you please help me? I'm trying to get an order in.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
That's the problem. When I did that the first time I didn't complete my order because I was waiting for my friend.

I backed from that page and now I don't get that box anymore.

On my page where it shows my points, I have a total of 16.40$ or something, but it doesn't show up anywhere.

SIN/Ed could you please help me? I'm trying to get an order in.

I THINK that same thing happened to me, but it was still showing the points $ being deducted from the total when I redid the order... have you double checked this? Or maybe try clearing your cookies and restarting the browser...

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
We finally got to the bottom of it, just needed a simple email so I could tell who it was :lol:

Shopping points are attached to an order and submitted to us when you click the confirm button (before you pay) but if the order is abandoned (not paid when you go to paypal) we remove abandoned order after a few hours.

Points in those cases are not always re-credited straight away until we can find out what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread