The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

help please. going to nürnberg/fürth

Discussion in 'Germany Forum' started by pumukl, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pumukl

pumukl Full Member

May 24, 2014
    Morrilton, AR, USA
    Hello there. since my mother has fallen ill I will be flying to Germany in about a month.I will be in the nürnberg/fürth area for a little while. I have been vaping for a month now. And I would like to go shopping for some Germany juices since I know there's different flavors there like glühwein and marzipan, Not found in the states. Any suggestions on any good shops in that area?
    Thank you so much for any help. I have not been in Germany in years and have no idea about the German scene. I am wondering if vaping is handled different there than here.

2. PosingOwl

PosingOwl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    Clovis, NM
    Hey Pumukl,

I started vaping in Germany. Actually I lived outside of Nurnberg in a town called Altdorf bei Nurnberg. Its been 1 1/2 years since I lived there. I went to a few places in Nurnberg. There is one by the Bahnhof (main train station). Instead of going towards the city go the other way and its on one of the back roads. There was one or two in Feucht, which is only a 10 minute train ride.

3. pumukl

pumukl Full Member

May 24, 2014
    Morrilton, AR, USA
    Thank you. I am going to be there in August. I have googled it, and there is one called vinirette. I will try that one for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.