HELP! please someone help me. My eliquid is gross, really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgood420

Nov 15, 2010
CALIFORNIA
HEllO e-cig forum users!
i am honestly just asking for some help today..
i jus ordered and recieved my 2 e cigs.:vapor: 510's ta be exact. :glare:.. n they were cool at first but after a while i relized how disgusting the e-liquid i have is. i got about 6 flavors or various tabbaco,mentol, and friuty ones. they all pretty much make me gagg:mad: nooo lie. everyone talks about how GOOD theres are n im jus like WTF mine suuuck. I heard from a friend that sum people are nice enough to send sample of flavors for people with e-cigs. i am in really bad need of sum quality e-liquid. im still smoking about a pack a day, tryd using e-cigs alot, but they jus werent cutting it wit the flavors.:facepalm: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP~!!! id really appreciate it!

KageShinobi

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Sin City
Yo i hear ya man for real i do, Ive bought some juice's and no matter what I did they straight up sucked (stay away from viking-vapor.com the only good flavor that I've had from them is Crumb cake double flavor that was actually really good, all the other flavors i tried from them were disgusting tasted like chemicals wtf idk why, I wasted mad money on that site) But if your looking for some good sites deff check out vaporbomb if you order from vaporbomb you must try Hypnotic Mist i cant even describe the flavor except damn good and very relaxing vape lol. I just ordered from juicyvapor.com there juice is MAD GOOD, if you do try there site i HIGHLY RECAMEND Ecto-Cooler it tasted exactly like ecto cooler from Hi-C wayback in the early 90s. There's a site I haven't ordered from yet due to me being broke is vaporrenu.com I hear there Mt. Dew code red tastes just like the real deal if your into that sorta stuff. Look on this site and youtube.com. Youtube for video reviews of certain juices to see what other ppl think about that juice. Well I hope I've been helpful to you mad don't lose faith you will find flavors that are perfect for you I PROMISE YOU. If you don't like 1 flavor from a site there 100s of other sites that probably do. Heres a link to another thread I made because it sounds like you and I are some what in the same boat man.
ENJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread