Not open for further replies.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
i have 2 joyetech c batteries. about a week ago, one stopped working. i got a return authorization from vendor, but have not made it to pst office. 2 days later, i was messing with my toys and lo and behold the bad battery started working! i noticed my tank had moisture on it last night...so took the tank off, checked out fine. put it on the battery, and battery wont work. put it on my second battery, second battery wont work. both are fully charged, turned on with 5 clicks. niether are coming on now. this is a puzzler.....it is driving me crazy. did my tank leak into the battery without me knowing it? what? take it easy on me, i am a newby. thanks

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
If it is the center pin, you should be able to fix it with a pair of tweezers, a strait paperclip or some needle nose pliers. Just very gently pull it down and make sure it's centered. Now I am not familiar with these types of clearomizers so a different technique might be required, but this is what works for mine.

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
no, i just put it on my 650mah and the battery works fine, but the tank is not firing up and making vapor.

So, the button lights up when you press it, but it is not powering the clearomizer? Definitely sounds like a problem with the clearo, not the battery. Do you have any other liquid delivery devices to put on the battery to see if they are powered by the battery?

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
i dont know what happened. i made sure everything on the ce5 was tight. turned it upside down to look for a pin...there is only a little hole on there. i pushed it with my finger, put juice in and noe everything is working just fine again. i did nothing else to the batteries...why are they suddenly working??? such a puzzler!

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
Awwww, wandawag I'm so sorry, I hate it when stuff like this happens, it can ruin your day. Wish I could help or at least email you a good vape :D
thanks sexysod, yes, it sure can ruin your day. i do wish you could email me a good vape...i have surely needed it today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread