Help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
Hoping someone on the Apollo threads here at ECF can help, rather than Live Chat: 2 Questions: I bought the CE5 replacement coil head. Why are there 3 wick threads on the replacement, when the original CE5 Clearomizer comes with a head that has only 1 wick thread? I had ordered 2 replacements, one of which wad DOA, and was quickly replaced. The second one is tasteless! I have filled both of my CE5 clearomizers with your French Vanilla using the replacement heads and there is simply no taste! Vapor, but no taste. I am wasting juice after using the replacement heads trying to find flavor. Yes, I have let them soak the juice, even overnight, but still no flavor. And, they are completely covered in juice. Help!

Also

How does Apollo recommend cleaning the Wickless CE4 Clearomizer? I don't want to damage it, and cannot find cleaning instructions.

Thanks! Looking forward to trying your new Pina Colada juice with the Pro Tank soon.

Last edited:

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Arg! Got disconnected from Live Chat. Hoping someone here will respond. The Live Chat rep was saying that the CE5 only has one wick and asked for a copy of my wick. I had responded that although a brand new CE5 has one wick, the REPLACEMENT HEADS are 3-wick and are pictured on the website as such! I copy pasted the link into Live Chat to show what I was talking about, and lost the chat! So frustrated! Help!!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Litta, you can clean any of your clearomizers by rinsing them in distilled water and/or soaking them in PGA and then rinsing them with a little dry burning afterwards. This of course is not a guarantee that they will perform just like new as clearomizers are consumables and are meant to be replaced, or have the heads replaced.
As to the problem of no taste, it is entirely possible that your tastebuds are on the fritz..I'm not making any excuses by any means, but in my experience as well as other vapers, occasionally your tastebuds will get "burned out" on some flavors and they will taste very muted or have close to no flavor. When that happens I have just changed up my vape for a while and then gone back to my All Day Vape.
The picture of the CE5 replacement head on the Apollo website shows multiple wicks, it could be that originally they were made with a single wick and then replacement heads were made with multiple wicks for better wicking action. I hope this has been helpful. You can also email Apollo at support@apolloecigs.com.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Thank you Kittykrazee for your reply. It unfortunately didn't help, the whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. I did not return my kit, because I didn't have enough time (I am at 30 days today), so I am keeping it. I still use it. I am just heartbroken, though. I actually RAVED about Apollo, posted on their Facebook wall trying to encourage new users of their products. I was so EXCITED when I could purchase an EVOD, and would have purchased a Pro Tank if I hadn't bought it locally after all of this started. I had plans to upgrade to their vv and had told an Apollo CSR that I was a customer for life. I can't say that now. The French Vanilla WAS my all-day vape. I have asked the question about the replacement heads for the CE 5 to another Apollo CSR and got a different answer. I will post more later, but I am hurt! That is the word. Hurt. I trusted Apollo. Thank you, though for taking the time to respond.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Customer concerns never get ignored, I make every effort to reply in a very timely fashion, some also choose to PM me and we go from there.
Wow...rolling through the threads on here and seeing them spammed up with nothing but promo posts while serious customer concerns go ignored is having a significant effect on my opinion of this brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread