Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I've got a eGo/510-eGo adapter on mine, plus on top of that I have a cone base from a eGo-C cone, then on top of THAT I got my miniprotank.

Between all of that, I'm not compressing and uncompressing on the centre pin of my zmax (or my vamo) plus less likely for liquid to get down to the electronics.

Never have gotten to low resistance display after the first day when I was screwing directly onto the zmax.

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Its kinda funny too cause i got my husband the vamo v3 and the protank 2 and he produces massive clouds... (im a lil jealous he vapes at 3.0) and i got myself the zmax v3 and the protank 2 and i havent hit it anywhere near a massive cloud like that... so ill ship it back friday and (crosses fingers) hope ill be really happy with the zmax like ive been told by everyone... i was recommended the zmax by tonz of people..

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
I've got a eGo/510-eGo adapter on mine, plus on top of that I have a cone base from a eGo-C cone, then on top of THAT I got my miniprotank.

Between all of that, I'm not compressing and uncompressing on the centre pin of my zmax (or my vamo) plus less likely for liquid to get down to the electronics.

Never have gotten to low resistance display after the first day when I was screwing directly onto the zmax.

i may have to get some of those too... btw love that you have been smoke free for that long..i was smoke free for 3 months then got vapors tounge for 4 weeks straight... it sucked i couldnt taste ANYTHING... so i started smoking again.. and i want to give it up like i did before which is why i bought the zmax

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
i may have to get some of those too... btw love that you have been smoke free for that long..i was smoke free for 3 months then got vapors tounge for 4 weeks straight... it sucked i couldnt taste ANYTHING... so i started smoking again.. and i want to give it up like i did before which is why i bought the zmax

I got the flu in 2012 and the doc sent me for an xray; one look at the xray and the doc sent me straight to hospital.
Cancer may not be contagious, but tb is, so I had to stay in hospital for a month and miss a month from work.

That was incentive to get away from those cigs.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I recieved my sigelei zmax v3 telescope kit 2 weeks ago.. (i bought a different charger and 18650 batteries) now no matter what battery im putting in it.. (all fully charged) i cannot get a consistant vape from it... (using protank2, yeah ive tried other tanks same result)
here is my last few vapes:

-no vape
-no vape
-no vape
-tiny vape
-no vape
-no vape
-tiny vape
-tiny vape
-tiny vape
-little vape
-tiny vape
-tiny vape
-no vape
-no vape
1- Full vape
2-little vape
3-little vape
3-tiny vape
4-NO VAPE
5-NO VAPE

I read so many great things about this device i did not expect any problems :(

I know exactly what you mean. Mine has been acting the same way. I went to Tampa Vaping Convention and ended up bringing home a ProVari. It was an impulse buy and certainly wasn't going there looking for one. (And no, I'm not one of those ...."Just get a ProVari" d-bags.)

As a result, my V3 is getting very little love now. I hope your new one works out. I have a friend who swears by them and that's why I bought it...It actually makes me sad. I wanted a little tube mod that I could take about, but the inconsistency is awful.

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
I got the flu in 2012 and the doc sent me for an xray; one look at the xray and the doc sent me straight to hospital.
Cancer may not be contagious, but tb is, so I had to stay in hospital for a month and miss a month from work.

That was incentive to get away from those cigs.

I BET... its why i wanna quit im afraid it will effect my health

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
I know exactly what you mean. Mine has been acting the same way. I went to Tampa Vaping Convention and ended up bringing home a ProVari. It was an impulse buy and certainly wasn't going there looking for one. (And no, I'm not one of those ...."Just get a ProVari" d-bags.)

As a result, my V3 is getting very little love now. I hope your new one works out. I have a friend who swears by them and that's why I bought it...It actually makes me sad. I wanted a little tube mod that I could take about, but the inconsistency is awful.

I hope my new one will work better

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I resolved my issue. I did not have the battery tight enough. With the noalox on the threads, I simply was adjusting the tube to be flush with bottom of the battery.

When I went back to adjusting the tube to be 1/8 " below the battery and used the extended cap, then it was much more effective. Battery tube adjustment is so vital on these things....

If I had thought long enough about it, I probably would have avoided a telescoping Mod for that reason alone.

It's not a big deal, but there is something to be said about just putting in a battery and tightening down the cap and having a nice snug solid unit.

Last edited:

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Well apparently they said they couldnt find anything wrong with it :( so they are shipping it back to me.. however he did notice that the button on it kept going back to the menu so he UPGRADED it for me? and shipped it back today to me and is throwing in a few evods for me (as they are my favorite over any tank ive tried) *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread