HELP! Really Need To Know The BEST/COMPATIBLE Atty to Drip A Tornado-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
Thanks for the info. The reason for the desire to "DRIP" is that I want to be able to more easily test out the DIY liquid that I'm mixing up before I commit to a larger batch. I know that the tank is a form of "dripping", so to speak, but I just need enough to test out the recipe that’s been mixed up and move on to another mix.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
slightly toungue in cheek but i actually made a little "mod" took the condom from a tank, pierced it with some scissors, and stuck a drip tip in it. you could also use a hollowed out 510 cart.
simplest yet, for tasting, you can also just use a blank tip if yours were shipped with it. actually the ego-t atomizer is a pretty good drip atomizer since it can hold about 10 drops without flooding. Since all my tanks leaked that's what i'm using it for--but at $12 it's a bit pricey for a drip atomizer.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...30-mini-tank-drip-mod-three-easy-3-steps.html

ledouxmike

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Lafayette, LA

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Considering the OP and jazdale's idea is just to drip to try flavors, then, maybe the BEST way to go IMHO is to be:

a fully de-wicked and de-bridged atty. Because it is EXCELENT to change flavors... It will never cause any flooding or clogging or whatsoever if you are gentle to it and ONLY drip one drop at the time (Once it is fully-primed). This drop will last around 4 good puffs and CHANGING flavors will be natural and .... It is PERFECT for that!

A 510 is in general a stronger 'hitter' but a 901 delivers more flavor. The 801 or similar are even better for flavors. But the thing to consider is that LR vs. Regular Res. will give different shades to the flavors, so if you aim at trying flavors when DIYing the best thing is to have an atty which will match the profile of the atty or set up which will be later used. If you are testing your liquids flavor-wise and you are to use them with an eGo T regular resistance atty, maybe the best thing is to drip into the very T atty. LR atties will make some juices better or worse, this being subjective of course; but there will definitely be a change you should take into account...

Just my two cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread