Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
If this is the wrong place, mods...please move it.

Dont forget to vote up above!

OK... I like my RN-4075, but I've seen some things that point to the 510 pulling ahead of the RN in vapor production and quality. So, before I order another RN-4075, should I be looking more seriously at the 510?

Question is:

RN-4075 or a 510? In either case, Im also looking for a good US Supplier.

My best,
-VP

Last edited:

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
It's a toss up for me really with a slight edge to the 510 over the 4075 due to the increased cartridge capacity and the propensity to find more consistency in term of throat hit delivery and vapor production. I seem to run across more 4075 duds than 510. Over both though I find a good true 901 with an orange round tip cart to be tops in terms of cartridge capacity and throat hit. Again though the consistency isn't there. Just to clarify, I mainly use a prodigy at 5v. At 3.7v with standard kit batteries the 510 used to win every time due to the manual battery but since you can get those for a bunch of other models now, I'd say it's a toss up.

There is my convoluted 2 cents worth.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Just to clearify, Im not into mods, making mods, 1000 volt atty's or anything of the sort. I currently use the KR808-d and the RN at night with some menthol juice. So this is a straight up, head to head out of the box, no manual switch comparison.
As for Nhaler...Im aware of Drew and his company. He's got his favorite customers. Lets move on to other US Suppliers if we can. No offense to anyone.:)

My best,
-VP

Ashhead

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2009
Central Pennsylvania, USA
I love my stock 510, prefer my stock manual battery over my stock automatic battery.
I give it two thumbs up.
For a fair deal and great customer service with fast shipping you may want to try Arno at awesomevapor.com. I have had 5 very successful orders fullfilled by him/them.

Hope this is what you were looking for

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
510's because they behave themselves. 4075's gurgle, leak and flood too much for my liking even if flavour is better.

googled is straight to the point about the RN4075, In my very experience opinion about them They Really Suck!

They are supposed to be drip friendly but you will often see lots of liquid on the battery side of the atty including sometimes liquid even getting inside the battery which will screw the batt up.

The Atty's only last for a few days most of the time for me. the battery's sometimes have a bad connection to the atty or the switch is crappy so it doesn't work sometimes when you pull on it.

On top of that, I was using a RN for about 2 months thinking that it was a DSE901b because most sellers sell RN models but label them with DSE901b which is WRONG and I am not even going to mention the site that cheated me.

The DSE-901b is a MUCH better PV. And the RN is just a cheap look alike.

To stay on the topic, the 510 should be your next e-cig because it has really good reviews, I even bought one and it is on its was to me right now.

I also think you should consider buying the new DSE-901b's with the manual Battery's because they might be more cost effective if cash is an issue.

I would not be able to tell you where to buy the DSE's with the manual batts though, sorry.

hope this helps. And sorry for crapping on the RN4075 which you are a owner of, but I had to tell the horrible experience I got from them!

Also, I have been vaping on a True DSE battery and ATTY now for about 2 months, maybe more now and it still works great! Vapor production is awesome!!!
most RN's will make you buy enough replacement parts for you to but a smoke 51 kit within a few months, lol

I hope you find the ONE.

Happy Vaping to ALL!!!!

Harry

Last edited:

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
Hey Vapor Pete I have a WONDERFUL Idea for you. I found a site that gives you a TRIAL OFFER for the 510 Kit. Pretty much, you get 15 days to try out the 510 kit and if you do not like it, ALL you have to do is send it back to them and they will give you a FULL refund, less shipping of course.

But it is actually a good kit because you a 510 Kit and a PCC.

It is 8 bucks for shipping and they give you 15 or 20 carts

It says that if you are not happy with it in 15 days that you can ship it back to them, in original condition and you get to keep all the carts free of charge.

I believe there are many sites offering 30 days money back guarantees but they charge you a restocking fee if you return it not liking it and they also will make money on you by making it so you cannot return the carts "for sanitary reasons"

If you do not return after 15 days, I think they charge you 60 bucks or something.

I did much research on the 510 from many sites, I believe that this is worth it because most sites charge $25-30 for the PCC if they even have any in stock.

So if you are shaky about whether you should buy one, or stick with the RN4075, I think the Trial is perfect for you because you can get the feel of it for 2 weeks and you get to play with the PCC.

Also, I've never seen another site do free Trials, so this site must be really confident with their products.

Anyhow, Good Luck!!

And I hope this info helps you!

http://www.ritesmoke.com/Store/Pers...SK-FREE-TRIAL-RiteSmoke-E-Cigarette--p62.html

Last edited:

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Hey Vapor Pete I have a WONDERFUL Idea for you. I found a site that gives you a TRIAL OFFER for the 510 Kit. Pretty much, you get 15 days to try out the 510 kit and if you do not like it, ALL you have to do is send it back to them and they will give you a FULL refund, less shipping of course.

But it is actually a good kit because you a 510 Kit and a PCC.

It is 6 bucks for shipping and they give you 15 or 20 carts

It says that if you are not happy with it in 15 days that you can ship it back to them, in original condition and you get to keep all the carts free of charge.

I believe there are many sites offering 30 days money back guarantees but they charge you a restocking fee if you return it not liking it and they also will make money on you by making it so you cannot return the carts "for sanitary reasons"

If you do not return after 15 days, I think they charge you 79.99 bucks or something.

I did much research on the 510 from namy sites, I believe that this is worth it because most sites charge 25 for the PCC if they even have any in stock.

So if you are shaky about whether you should buy one, or stick with the RN4075, I think the Trial is perfect for you because you can get the feel of it for 2 weeks and you get to play with the PCC.

Also, I've never seen another site do free Trials, so this site must be really confident with their products.

Anyhow, Good Luck!!

And I hope this info helps you!

https://ecigarettefreetrial.com/ecf...6&lp=2&rp=http://ecigarettefreetrial.com/ecf/

Don't fall for these so-called risk free trials...they are never risk free.

according to the T&C's there is some sort of auto membership involved and to return it before your charged you have to get RMA# by written request and mail the product back to them within the 15 day trial period. btw, the trial period starts the moment you confirm your order.
It's impossible to try out the product, send a written request for the rma# and wait for it to arrive, then send back the product in 15 days to avoid being charged. Not to mention, who knows what the auto membership entails.

Cignot.com has no box 510 starter kits for $35 + $5 shipping in stock right now. I ordered my 510 from them and got it in 3 days.
Joye 510 NO BOX

The only difference with this kit is there is no outer box packaging and who wants to pay more just for pretty packaging anyway.

If you buy a 510 you won't be sorry you did....I love mine!

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR

Ok so if that IS the case, then the Trial would be fine because obviously the vendor knows that the person would be happy and keep the kit in the end.

If the kit is returned, it does not benefit the vendor at ALL. In my opinion he would actually lose money because of the time spent that he had a kit out for a test trial and then waiting for it to come back.

I just think that having the option of paying only 8 dollars to satisfy your curiosity is not a bad idea. On top of that I think it is a good deal even if you buy the kit in full because the kit is worth it just because it comes with the PCC which most sites either have sold out or sell for $25-$30.

I think the trial would be a good idea and most companies charge you for the carts. This company Gives you 15 carts to try out and you never have to return them so I don't see a problem giving it a try.

I actually placed my order late last night after making my original post to help Vapor Pete out with his dilemma.

And Vapor Pete, don't worry, once you get a 510, I agree with sbphoto, you will like and keep it! but if worse comes to worse, just return it.

I don't know man, I am giving this Free Trial thing a go. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

for a 510 kit and a PCC to try out, I think it is worth it even just to see if the PCC is a good piece of technology.

Happy Vaping to ALL!!!!

Harry

Last edited:

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
Don't fall for these so-called risk free trials...they are never risk free.
according to the T&C's there is some sort of auto membership involved and to return it before your charged you have to get RMA# by written request and mail the product back to them within the 15 day trial period. btw, the trial period starts the moment you confirm your order.
It's impossible to try out the product, send a written request for the rma# and wait for it to arrive, then send back the product in 15 days to avoid being charged. Not to mention, who knows what the auto membership entails.

Hi guys,

I have just read the terms and conditions based on sbphoto's suggestion and I am not surprised by it, it is just a standard disclaimer that ALL sites HAVE. I read it in it's entirety and see that it is no different than any other disclaimer by other e-cig sites just to protect themselves since e-cigs aren't exactly the governments Favorite product at the moment.

also I see at the site about the trial and I will quote it (copy and paste)

"If you like this product, do nothing and your card will be charged Standard retail price of $59.95 at the end of RISK FREE TRIAL period. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our e-cigarette, simply return the starter kit back to us with no questions asked." --
E-CIGARETTE FREE TRIAL

also, I see that they give you 15 carts that you can keep even if you return the kit.

on top of that, the kit is going to be charged on your credit card for $60

I think that's a damned good deal.

Besides, if there is something wrong and they charge you more than they are supposed to, then you simply call your credit card company and straighten it out, no big deal.

Well, as I have said, I bought the Risk free trial kit and paid the 8 dollars.

I will let you guys know when I receive the package, which should be soon because it was actually delivered the same day, like they said it would be.

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
I have a 510, 4075, and 901. I think the 510 has great throat hit. The 4075 is close in throat hit, but has a little more flavor. The 901 has the most flavor but less throat hit. But that's all about nicotine "density" in the vapor. The 510 has the most dense vapor, then the 4075, then the 901. So for the same mg level eLiquid, you get a bit more throat hit with the 510 because there is more eLiquid in it's thicker vapor, hence more nicotine in each draw.
But you get more of the flavor with the 4075, and even more with the 901. I have no idea why. So if you want a 4075 to give you the same hit as a 510, up your nicotine a few mg's. then a few more to get the same level with a 901.
Then if you like the vapor warm, it's the 510, then the 4075 then the 901.
Or get all three.
Also, I have a heck of a time with getting the 510 to wick enough from a cart without leaking. Got to mess with all the various mods and find what works for you. The 901 and 4075 seem more stable - polyfill and the straw mod work passably well. Probably easier for beginners to work with than the 510.
And yet other people have posted vastly differing views - some say the 510 is more stable than the 901; some say flat out that the 4075 is awful. Personally, I wish I knew what was going on with all the different perceptions and viewpoints. What are the unknown variables giving us such different experiences with the different models?
I'm sorry, I'm not much help, am I? ;)

Last edited:

Belowme

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2008
Portland, OR
Hi Mike,

I believe that everyone has their own unique experiences and points of views when it come to the subject of which e-cig is best.

So you have posted a very informative post

Also for the trial I was talking about, The rep has told me that there will be NO "membership" for ECF buyers and that the RMA# you need to get to return the item if you are using the Trial is needed and you get it instantly because they need to know who is returning the trial kits, it makes perfect sense. They cannot have kits randomly just getting shipped back to them right?

Happy Vapping to ALL!!!

Last edited:

miketr

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Southern Illinois (rural area)
I agree about different experiences, but I also think there is something more going on here, because the opinionated opinions are often so incredibly strong and common that there must be something to them. I mean, sure, there's going to be the occasional fanboy (fanperson to be P.C. lol) but when tons and tons of people are lauding the 510, I personally conclude that for some reason they are experiencing a fundamentally different experience than I am, and that there is a reason beyond opinion lurking in there.

Oh, what the heck, I think all shipping should be utterly random. Confusing, yes, but I think it would make things, well, just SO much more fun!

Sorry. Hey, off topic, I know, but have you ever tried Four Roses Single Barrel? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread