Help savoring the flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Probably not going to get a definitive answer on this one. Yesterday I saw one of the flavor creators vaping an ego with a low resistance carto while the other was dripping with a standard attie. I vape all of my vapor bomb juice at 5v either with a passthrough and a usb power pack or a plain jane 5v box mod - both with cartos (atties hate me). I know two other people I saw yesterday swear by vapor bomb with 5 volt like me and another guy that said it tasted fabulous to him at 3.7v with a regular carto and at 5v it was flavorful, but warm.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Probably not going to get a definitive answer on this one. Yesterday I saw one of the flavor creators vaping an ego with a low resistance carto while the other was dripping with a standard attie. I vape all of my vapor bomb juice at 5v either with a passthrough and a usb power pack or a plain jane 5v box mod - both with cartos (atties hate me). I know two other people I saw yesterday swear by vapor bomb with 5 volt like me and another guy that said it tasted fabulous to him at 3.7v with a regular carto and at 5v it was flavorful, but warm.
Tranced....I don't know if I was one of them?...but as I work my way through this assortment of VB juice I am getting great flavor(and TH)at 5v. The menthols taste and hit great....I even tried the Blueberry(and I usually don't),Fantastic vape....and flavor that is out of this world! 5v with carto's is working fine for me with VB liquids!

:)The Wiz!

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
here's the calc for ya:

volts/ohms * volts = watts

Thanks for the formula.

I knew my numbers were off, but wasnt sure why. Been using posted charts as a reference. Lets see 5v/3.2ohm*5v=7.8 close to the sweet spot.

Now lets see if my algebra still works. 3.7v/7.8watts*3.7v=1.7ohms

So to match my 5v PT i've got to snag a 1.7 ohm cartomizer and hope the C on my battery can handle it. Worst case scenario I have to get an IMR 18500 instead of the ICR 18500 1600 mAh I've already got. Back to the battery library as soon as I place my order. ;) Study hard and you to could become a PV master.

The technical information around here is wonderful. I just needed someone to tell me the sweet spot was 8-9 watts and I could have no fear of torching my juice with that souped up mod of mine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread