HELP!! Sign this petition to raise awareness of ecig bans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
when I clicked on the link provided, I was taken to a blank petition. Searched the site for 'electronic cigarette' and found the place to sign.

Can you paste which link you clicked that took you to the "blank" petition?

/signed.

Great petition!

There is a typo - "reduce harm" should read "reduced harm."

- wolf
Fixed - THANKS!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
GMail did tag the confirmation e-mail as spam, as Kristin suggested. I've signed the petition, and will get my letters out this weekend. Thank you again for all your work Kristin!

GMAIL tagged mine as well as Outlook.

It bears repeating: everyone please remember that without replying to the confirmation email, your signature will not be counted.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Yes indeed, stock up !!! I have a years supply of juice and hardware. E-juice is only good for up to two years, so two years of stock is pretty much the max.

Sorry for OT, will make quick: Didn't scour for link but in one of the discussions on (unflavored) smoke juice storage, it was stated that two years was simply the longest point at which the liquid had ever been tested so far -- and that at that point there had not in fact been any change in it. So it was posited that stored appropriately, it could potentially last much longer. I think all that came from someone 'knowledgeable.' Anyway if accurate thought it would be good for more to be aware of it. :) FYI as I've heard it tho, PG base lasts considerably longer than VG; VG was said to be 14 months (don't know if that's also a case of 'longest point tested at so far!' But don't think so, VG not having the bacteria-inhibiting properties and all. Perhaps if stored in freezer tho, which was the ideal reached in one thread that included one or more chemists).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread