HELP!! Sign this petition to raise awareness of ecig bans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Although I'm not American and don't live in the US (I hope that's okay ?), signed and confirmed !

Cheers,
Silver

Well, considering U.S. policies often have a way of influencing other countries - I think just about EVERYONE has a right to petition!

Admins/mods should send this link via email to every member on here... I KNOW THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT!!
It'd be nice. I do know of other forums that send alerts about ecig bans and campaigns out to their members. Some would call that spam, but I would call it duty! ;)

It'd be nice to get even a global announcement for when people log in and a sticky, though! I'm not sure how many announcements they can have have posted - there's two important ones up there now for New York and the surveys.

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
ssbump.jpg

Locutus666

Feb 2, 2010
Republic of Texas
Kristin,
I have posted the petition on the Facebook pages of Senators Kay Bailey Hutchinson and John Cornyn and Congressman Ralph Hall, my representatives from Texas. I urge each and every member of this forum to do the same. We can't let the misinformation being spread by these organizations result in gullible legislators passing laws that take away our right to vape.:nah:

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Kristin, how are you and everyone printing the petition?
I wish the petition had a button that said 'print the printer friendly version',
or do we get the actual petition letter by email?

And out of curiosity, does anyone know exactly how each of Obama, Biden, and Eric Holder feel about electronic cigarettes? People in NY could be about to suffer senselessly if ecigs start getting banned. This is so not funny.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Kristin, how are you and everyone printing the petition?
I wish the petition had a button that said 'print the printer friendly version',
or do we get the actual petition letter by email?

And out of curiosity, does anyone know exactly how each of Obama, Biden, and Eric Holder feel about electronic cigarettes? People in NY could be about to suffer senselessly if ecigs start getting banned. This is so not funny.

v1John, you need the Adobe Reader to save and print the petition. You can get it here (it's free). Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

...and, while I'm at it, BUMP !

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
It seems to be disabled on all the site's petitions right now. :( Must be a glitch, considering their FAQs section says "Tell a Friend" is the most important feature!! I've emailed tech support - thanks for the heads up!
e

Signed it and linked to facebook, but I'm not seeing myself in the petitioners. Is there a lag, I think I did it yesterday.

ezmoose

Dec 18, 2009
USA
e

Signed it and linked to facebook, but I'm not seeing myself in the petitioners. Is there a lag, I think I did it yesterday.

I tried three times with another email account I have first. All three times, I did not receive a confirmation email. I did notice a one-liner on the webpage itself each time that said my email address had been confirmed (paraphrased); however, my signature and comments never appeared.

Only after I tried a fourth time, using a different email address of mine, did I get the confirmation email. Then, voila, my signature and comments were posted! I suppose it didn't like my other email address for whatever reason? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread