The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help using cool fire 4 volts and watts and I clear 30 dual coil

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Lazyh, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lazyh

Lazyh New Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Hi, I've had my cool fire 4 for a while now and am still not sure on what volts and watts to use!
    I have just got the innokin 30 dual coil tank and I sometimes get a slight burn taste and not much for but it's going through juice like mad!
    Please help and let me know what Im doing wrong!!!!

2. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    If a setup works well, it makes vapor. Vapor takes juice. Going through a lot is because it works and you are using it.

Burnt taste can come from too high a setting, chain vaping without enough time between puffs to allow the wick to get wet enough again, or from a worn out coil and wick.

Volts or watts doesn't matter, just whatever you are used to. The device uses one or the other, not both at the same time. Whichever one you are using, go down a few numbers to stop the burnt taste. Then try going up a number at a time but stay below what you had before and see if it is burnt again.

3. Lazyh

Lazyh New Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Hi, thanks for your reply
    I'll turn it down and see how I go!
    I've watched a few reviews on YouTube on the tank and it gives a big vape cloud, mine doesn't do this, does that mean it's not working properly or is it more likely to be the way I vape?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Hard to say. Higher VG will give more cloud than higher PG. Toppers like this one aren't known for being big cloud makers. Not enough air flow.

5. Vinnybagodoughnuts

Vinnybagodoughnuts Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2015
    You can also look at your coils as they should be marked with an optimum watt \volt range.

6. CountBoredom

CountBoredom ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Also bear in mind that reviewers are accustomed to playing for the camera--meaning they often practice on blowing clouds and will use a setup to facilitate that. So, for example, if you watch a youtube video reviewing the device (Coolfire IV), there is no guarantee that the tank they are using is equivalent to yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.