The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help V4L...Need WOW555 11mg or 18mg Juice!!!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Flowerlady-8898, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Flowerlady-8898

Flowerlady-8898 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    North Carolina
    I have been out of my favorite WOW555 Juice, for over a week now. When are you guys going to restock it? I'm going crazy here, and starting to crave the taste of a cigarette, and I have been smoke free, for almost 5 1/2 months, now. Please help!!! I do not want to have to go back to analogs. :cry:

2. wader2k

wader2k Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Illinois
    The Wow 555 Carts should be here shortly. The juice will be along after that.

My suggestion in the meantime is to get a bottle of 0mg and a bottle of 36mg and mix them 50/50 to get 18mg.

3. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    WI, USA
    Have you tried the Wow 555 VG? It's pretty much the exact same flavor and we have that in stock

4. wader2k

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Illinois
    I didn't even think of WowVG 555. Mark is on it!

5. Flowerlady-8898

Aug 4, 2010
    North Carolina
    Yes, I tried the WOW555 VG, and it left a vegetable oil taste in my mouth, that took a long time to get rid of. It doesn't compare at all to the WOW555 PG Juice. I think I'll wait it out, for the WOW555 PG Juice, if I have to. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to wait so long for it :(.

6. wader2k

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Illinois
    In that case we are back to my original suggestion. It is super easy to mix 0mg and 36 mg in equal amounts to get 18mg.

7. Flowerlady-8898

Aug 4, 2010
    North Carolina
    That's what I just did! I couldn't wait any longer. I bet that just as soon as I made that order, come tomorrow, they'll have it in stock. :facepalm:
    I left a message in the comment box, that I would have rather have had the 11mg., so I'll have to wait and see what I end up with. Thanks for the suggestion, hun. I appreciate it. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.