Help!! Vape is super harsh until e-juice/tank is warm to touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dips

Sep 25, 2015
Hey guys hoping you can help.

I am new to vaping. I have a Starre Pro tank on a Sigelei 75w TC mod, using Starbuzz 50/50 pg/vg juice 6mg nicotine.

I find that when I vape the first 10 puffs will be super harsh (harsher than any cigarette hit i've ever had), then it mellows out and becomes smooth and "normal".

I've noticed that this happens when the juice is cold, ie. first vape of the day or if I leave it for a few hours, once the juice/ plastic tank is warm to the touch the vape is great!!

What could the issue be? I was wondering, as a work around could I keep pressing the fire button to heat up the juice without inhaling until the tank/juice warms up?

Thanks guys!

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Yep, it's normal. I ease into taking larger pulls as I drip more. Sometimes I'll just cook off the remaining juice from the night before and give it a fresh drip, that usually helps. Some days it's far worse than normal. I assume it has to do with temperature?

I think it has something to do with the e-juice getting cold. When it vaporizes it bubbles, this pops/crackles and results in pockets of hot air. As the coils/wicks/ejuice warms up, this seems to go away.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hey guys hoping you can help.

I am new to vaping. I have a Starre Pro tank on a Sigelei 75w TC mod, using Starbuzz 50/50 pg/vg juice 6mg nicotine.

I find that when I vape the first 10 puffs will be super harsh (harsher than any cigarette hit i've ever had), then it mellows out and becomes smooth and "normal".

I've noticed that this happens when the juice is cold, ie. first vape of the day or if I leave it for a few hours, once the juice/ plastic tank is warm to the touch the vape is great!!

What could the issue be? I was wondering, as a work around could I keep pressing the fire button to heat up the juice without inhaling until the tank/juice warms up?

Thanks guys!

My guess it has something to do with the tc operation.

when the hardware is cold, the tc starts off at full power trying to warm things ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread