The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HELP WANTED: Volunteers to Moderate & "own" this forum & the Social Group

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by sonicdsl, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Title says it all.

Unfortunately, I no longer have time w/my forum mod duties to do justice in here, so please nominate yourself in this thread if you're interested.

If you really want this group to take off, someone needs to be posting here daily and get people interested in coming here.

This will also include member accept/decline/boot in the Group (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/north-texas-vapers.html), and sticky posts/delete posts both here & in the group.

Post here, or PM me and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!! :2cool:

2. reticentone

reticentone Full Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Fairly new to the forum. Started vaping last month, but I have quickly grown to love it and everyone I have met in the community. I would be more than willing to help out around here. I am very tech-savvy and have plenty of spare time to moderate. I am from the Houston area, so not really North Texas, however this was the best location specific group I could find on here.

3. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
  4. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Bump!

Still looking for someone to own and moderate this group, or else it will be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.