Help! What is a good n.e.t tobacco eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
Hi can anyone recommend a n.e.t ejuice that is similar to Marlboro or just a regular full strength cig? And good to vape straight away. I am buying them for my friend and her bf who want to quit smoking. She wants me to buy about two months worth. They will be using a 650mah ego t with a one piece plastic (1.6ml) clearomizer. Any advice you can give me will be much appreciated.

Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Thats a tough question, especially because its for some one else...
But with the set up that will be used , its going to be tough also. NET are known to be especially hard on clearomizers and cartomizers. They can gunk up an atomizer in hours in some cases. Some NET are cleaner than others but if your friend is going to be dealing with being a new vapor NET might not be a good one to start out with because it might be frustrating.

If you decide on tobacco try a good tobacco flavored e-liquid. Halo makes great ones, but its been a while since Ive tried non-NET.

No matter what tobacco is chosen it will never taste like a cigarette because its missing what makes a cigarette a " cigarette" . There is nothing burning, and no tar and all the other "things" they put in the mix.

There are a lot of synthetic tobacco eliquids , look for ones called Virginia Flue, Burley, Perique or 7 leaves etc. Mt Baker Vapor has quite a few tobaccos and I know they are well made and prices are great too. I think they even have one called Marlboro. I also would get 50/50 PG/VG blends and depending on how much they smoke and what brand start out with 10 or 12mg. With a clearo that should be fine. Tell them to watch their heart rate etc. watch for shaking etc. if they are getting too much nicotine. Vaping nicotine intake can be different from cigarettes vastly depending on the atomizer/ clearomizer. Some enhance the nicotine and need less nic.

When I used cartos I started out with 12mg. As I advanced in my vape years and got into rebuildable atomizers I lowered the nic levels because they enhanced the way the nicotine was being produced and I got the shakes real bad.

I hope this helps and doesnt confuse.... Im not the best at explaining sometimes....

Here is the link to Mt Baker Nicotine Juice - Tobacco Flavors - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
Thats a tough question, especially because its for some one else...
But with the set up that will be used , its going to be tough also. NET are known to be especially hard on clearomizers and cartomizers. They can gunk up an atomizer in hours in some cases. Some NET are cleaner than others but if your friend is going to be dealing with being a new vapor NET might not be a good one to start out with because it might be frustrating.

If you decide on tobacco try a good tobacco flavored e-liquid. Halo makes great ones, but its been a while since Ive tried non-NET.

No matter what tobacco is chosen it will never taste like a cigarette because its missing what makes a cigarette a " cigarette" . There is nothing burning, and no tar and all the other "things" they put in the mix.

There are a lot of synthetic tobacco eliquids , look for ones called Virginia Flue, Burley, Perique or 7 leaves etc. Mt Baker Vapor has quite a few tobaccos and I know they are well made and prices are great too. I think they even have one called Marlboro. I also would get 50/50 PG/VG blends and depending on how much they smoke and what brand start out with 10 or 12mg. With a clearo that should be fine. Tell them to watch their heart rate etc. watch for shaking etc. if they are getting too much nicotine. Vaping nicotine intake can be different from cigarettes vastly depending on the atomizer/ clearomizer. Some enhance the nicotine and need less nic.

When I used cartos I started out with 12mg. As I advanced in my vape years and got into rebuildable atomizers I lowered the nic levels because they enhanced the way the nicotine was being produced and I got the shakes real bad.

I hope this helps and doesnt confuse.... Im not the best at explaining sometimes....

Here is the link to Mt Baker Nicotine Juice - Tobacco Flavors - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
Thanks for your help. Mt Baker is one I was thinking of getting. I think they call the Marlboro-alike one USA Red. Some reviews said it was similar. Are NET's better in a glass tank?

Reactions: jamesthompson

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Goodejuice has some great NETs and are relatively clean burning as far as coil gunk goes. You won't get that taste of burning plant matter, just nice smokey, or hay like, tobacco flavor. Their Patriot and Fire Cured NETs are outstanding and cheap too!
Patriot Tobacco eJuice

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Thanks for your help. Mt Baker is one I was thinking of getting. I think they call the Marlboro-alike one USA Red. Some reviews said it was similar. Are NET's better in a glass tank?
I always thought glass tanks gave me a cleaner flavor. You know like how Coke tastes better out of a glass bottle than a can or plastic bottle. LOL! But if you mean will they damage plastic tanks, no. They're harmless.

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
I always thought glass tanks gave me a cleaner flavor. You know like how Coke tastes better out of a glass bottle than a can or plastic bottle. LOL! But if you mean will they damage plastic tanks, no. They're harmless.

Thanks for your help :) Are they better with certain atomizer/coils as in terms of gunking them up? Can only afford to get a Goodejuice 650mAh TWIST eGo CE5+ Blister Kit at the moment. Is it true that using a VV ecig can increase throat hit?

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
When I started vaping Patriot was the first juice I bought. I used it in a Kanger EVOD starter kit. It did fine in one of those. I've never used a ce5 so I couldn't tell you.

Throat hit is more of a matter of nic mg amount and PG level in the juice make up. VV is more for dialing in power in relation to your atomizer (coil) resistance (ohms).

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Stop trying to replicate the cigarette. NO Ejuice will do that.

I switched from 40 years of Marlboros to Vaping, with the Spirit line from, www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes. My favorite was the Organic Spirit and the DARK, usually mixed.

NET's will NOT work well in that set-up. It will result in changing coils about every 10 puffs. NETs are coil killing gunky juices. I LOVE them. I suggest that they are much more enjoyable in a device that is easy to rewick or recoil.

Dazie33

Verified Member
Oct 25, 2015
New Zealand
Stop trying to replicate the cigarette. NO Ejuice will do that.

I switched from 40 years of Marlboros to Vaping, with the Spirit line from, www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes. My favorite was the Organic Spirit and the DARK, usually mixed.

NET's will NOT work well in that set-up. It will result in changing coils about every 10 puffs. NETs are coil killing gunky juices. I LOVE them. I suggest that they are much more enjoyable in a device that is easy to rewick or recoil.
Do you have a recommendation for an affordable easy to recoil device?

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Do you have a recommendation for an affordable easy to recoil device?

I use Kayfuns, mostly now. OR my bottom feeder with a dripper, Hobo 3 and Challice 3.

I started with a EGO1100 battery and Kanger Protank 3. Because of the NET juice. I learn to build on the Protank. The Protank 3 is a dual coil head, which I build as a single vertical coil.

IF I were to start over today. I would start with a Bottom feeding mod and atomizer. Something like this mod, focalecig.com - Kangxin Inoy TC 40W Squonker Set- Black.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
MyvapeJuice is the least gunky of the NET juices I have tried. They are also the source for most of my NET extract for DIY. Didn't suggest them because OP was for Cigarettes based juice. I have not tried any of their Cigarette type juices. Because, I gave up trying to replicate the cigarette, in favor, of vaping good tasting Tobacco based juices. I hated smoking a pipe or cigar, but LOVE vaping Pipe and Cigar tobacco nets.

Reactions: morningdew

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
Costly but Black Note nets are not coil gunkers. My favourites are Adagio, Legato & Bravura.

I am told the cigarette and light coloured juices from naturally extracted tobacco.com are also fairly friendly to coils, cannot vouch for that though as I have not tried them yet.

Cigar style and darker nets can bea real problem. As others have said some nets can kill a coil in 10 draws.

From Europe House of Liquid - El Puros Naturales & Cigarillos do not kill coils, the other nets they sell did not work well with my Nautilus coils.

Black Note® | Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-Liquid
www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes
The Finest eLiquid Brands Worldwide

Reactions: pluviose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread