Help! Where do I buy unflavored WTA ejuice to add to my juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I've been reading about the WTA making some people feel like they're getting what they've been missing with regular ejuices. I want to try it because I still smoke a couple analogs a day. I'm not sure what I'm missing so trying WTA could do the trick for me. I've found two sites that sell it (well one site seems to be down.) The site that's selling WTA juices doesn't have an unflavored. For 40 years I smoked mainly Winstons but about 5 years ago switched to menthol when I had a cold and it seemed to help keep my stuffy nose open LOL. So for several years I've been smoking Nat Sherman Hint exclusively (1 1/2 packs a day on average.) Been vaping since February. Have spent a fortune buying all kinds of different flavored ejuices and equipment from dozens of vendors and I've still not found a satisfying all day vape (so still reach for a couple Nats every day.)
Lately I've been trying some DIY and am getting closer to the flavor I like by adding menthol and a bit of minty sweetness to some of the tobacco juices I've bought. I also know that I have to use mainly VG (too much PG seems to give me allergy-type symptoms such as itchy watery eyes, nasal issues, sore throat and coughing, flushing, headaches etc.)

Can someone let me know when unflavored WTA is available for purchase? I'd like to add some to my regular ejuice lineup or DIY stuff. Too bad they don't have the sampler pack like other vendors :glare: Money is tight though as I've spent most of my savings-for-a-rainy-day account and I barely make minimum wage at my sometimes sucky retail commissioned job :closedeyes: So, I don't want to spend $12 a bottle and have to order all the RedTail line (being that they are mainly VG...without knowing if any of the flavors are what I'm looking for!):facepalm:
Thanks for any and all advice!:vapor:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
There are 2 vendors--Aroma & Vapelicious. You have a choice. I've tried both. You should talk to each vendor. They are very different.

Vapelicious is down. Aroma's is unavailable. In fact, in mid-June the Aroma site had samplers...I ordered some and within a few days received an email that the site was in error and shouldn't have let me order the samplers...It took a few weeks for them to get me a refund (since the site automatically takes your payment whether or not the stuff is available, but there's no automatic refund LOL) So, I guess I just have to keep searching the net.

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
I don't know of any place to buy WTA but those to vendors either. I also wanted to buy some unflavored WTA but see that it is out of stock. I think I will order some vanilla and add that to my coffee or chocolate, etc. Perhaps you could buy a flavor that would "compliment" your other flavors until the unflavored is available again?

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I wonder why unflavored is unavailable? Do you suppose it is nasty tasting by itself and they must make flavored juices to mask it? I use VG so I'm told that I should try something in the RedTail line. But I'm at a loss as to which to order to add to my existing juices to try the WTA "feel" that I might be missing:confused:

Swer3397

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2012
South Texas
I would also love to know more about this and hear of someones first-hand experience with it. I use 100% VG but it is thinned out perfectly by the vendor. But this could be the missing link when I get those urges. What else is in it? Is it PG? Or alcohol base? How many drops do you need etc.? And does it do the trick? There is a FAQ section on Aromajuice but it seems to be down.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
I thought the info section on WTA was down as well. I placed my order and set up an account and somehow got tons of info. IDK how I did it......maybe you should just set up an account and then you might get more info?

I have a small bottle that I ordered to try and have used it almost all up. I believe it may help as I too am missing something. Some people do. When I first vaped almost 3 years ago, the interest in WTA was just starting. Aroma's website says that Dvap, who was a pioneer in the field and very active in the discussion, helped them get up and running with WTA.

I ordered quite a bit more today as I believe it will be the difference in failure (again) or success this time!

Swer3397

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2012
South Texas
I thought the info section on WTA was down as well. I placed my order and set up an account and somehow got tons of info. IDK how I did it......maybe you should just set up an account and then you might get more info?

I have a small bottle that I ordered to try and have used it almost all up. I believe it may help as I too am missing something. Some people do. When I first vaped almost 3 years ago, the interest in WTA was just starting. Aroma's website says that Dvap, who was a pioneer in the field and very active in the discussion, helped them get up and running with WTA.

I ordered quite a bit more today as I believe it will be the difference in failure (again) or success this time!

And since you tried it, does it make a difference? There are alkaloids in tea that I crave in the mornings. I can "feel" when I am getting them after I drink a hot cup of tea. If I miss my morning tea I do not feel satisfied much in the same way as that first cig of the morning. It's not sugar or caffeine as I substitute these with coffee, candy or soda and still do not get that something which is missing.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
And since you tried it, does it make a difference? There are alkaloids in tea that I crave in the mornings. I can "feel" when I am getting them after I drink a hot cup of tea. If I miss my morning tea I do not feel satisfied much in the same way as that first cig of the morning. It's not sugar or caffeine as I substitute these with coffee, candy or soda and still do not get that something which is missing.

I can only suggest you try it. I think it will help me get off analogs, however, I can't be sure. I am still smoking albeit far less than before. I have tried it and I do think it makes a difference. I don't think it is a complete and total substitute for smoking cigarettes, but I haven't tried vaping it exclusively either because I don't have a supply yet. I did not succeed in 2009 in getting off cigarettes when WTA was not available. I am trying again and I think this will help. Sorry, but that is all I know.

Here is a link that may answer some questions about Aroma's WTA.
Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Eliquid WTA Aroma Ejuice.
Hope that helps

BTW...I am not associated with any supplier. This is simply my opinion! :blush:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA

If you used up a small bottle and believe it may help....? Did it or didn't it help? or do you mean 10 ml bottle was not enough to get a true sense of the WTA? Which flavor did you try that you used up? Thanks!

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
As I said, I believe it did help. I spilled about half of it so that was unavailable to try. I did not vape the WTA exclusively but when I did, I felt somewhat more satisfied. I stated that I had ordered more of it, so obviously, I think it will be beneficial. I ordered GI Joe originally and it is good but not sweet. I cannot give you concrete answers. See post #12 above. ^^

budsalinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
New Jersey
Late to the conversation but I want to add my 2 cents based on my own experience with aromas wta. I actually still smoke a couple of cigarettes per weekend, but not every weekend, and aromas wta hasn't affected that. With or without wta I won't allow myself to smoke cigarettes during the week but using wta I feel less desire to smoke a real cigarette. In fact when the urge strikes and I vape wta the urge is less powerful than with regular juice without wta, is perhaps a better way to put it. So it does have an effect, but i've found that with or without wta it's up to your willpower and desire wether or not you will smoke a cigarette. all anyone can do is try it if you want and decide if the difference, of which I am sure there is, is worth the added expense of wta juice, since it is so pricy: $12 for 10ml. To me it is worth it so I've been vaping about half the time with wta since I got my first order a couple of weeks ago. They have good flavors too. I really enjoy the Dark Honey Tobacco and Beatle Juice. This time round I also ordered GI Joe and DK tab in addition to the other two. My brother really liked the Vanilla but I thought the flavor was too potent.

TBinAZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
Mesa
I have tried Aroma eJuices and enjoy them very much. The whole WTA thing is still very new to the scene. Very little hard evidence is available as to what the finished WTA product actually is, or contains. Some think that there is an element of a 'placebo' effect involved, but I can attest that I feel more 'satisfied' after vaping these juices. Others have reported the same, and most will vape WTA sparingly, and even custom mix other juices with them. The owner of Aroma has actually invited me to visit his lab, but I have yet to take the offer. I will soon. What that says to me, and seeing some of the info freely posted on his site, is that Aroma strives to be as transparent as they can.

I think what people fail to understand with combustible tobacco is that there are over 4000 compounds and chemicals involved. Many think nicotine is the cause for addiction, but many of the 'bad things' contained in conventionally processed tobacco is just as addicting. WTA may not capture all of the alkaloids your body still craves, but the 'good things' it captures is actually leaps and bounds ahead of the mainstream e-liquid bases. A close second would be the naturally extracted tobacco liquids available. It's obvious that anything related to e-liquids is subjective. The only real test is to try it yourself and see if it works for you. Honestly, the 'act' and 'feel' of vaping has been a big key with my quitting combustibles. The nicotine, NETs, WTA, and surprisingly good flavors out there are awesome additions that has helped my body solidify the decision to stay completely off of those nasty things.

Just my :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread