Help with eliquids and cracked/melted tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakurai

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Japan
Hi all, I'm new to vaping having just ordered an MVP 2.0 with an iclear 30.
I'm wondering which eliquids are safe to use with plastic/poly tanks. I don't want end up vaping melted plastic or have a cracked tank spewing juice everywhere.
Some vendors note that it's not safe to use with plastic/poly tanks and some vendors don't, I guess assuming you have a glass or Pyrex tank.
I also don't understand why plastic/poly tank vendors don't have the option to upgrade to a glass or Pyrex tube instead of buying a whole new tank.
Lastly, I've read that Innokin says that the iclear 30 will stand up to the harshest eliquids. How true is that?

Thank you

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
Citrus and cinnamon are known tank crackers.

It is a design failure. It is not possible to make a glass section with small sharp threads so they use plastic. Some tanks have steel sections that replace the plastic but then you can not see how much juice you have left.

I con't use Innokin tanks so I don't know but as far as I know all plastic will crack.

Citrus and cinnamon are known tank crackers.

It is a design failure. It is not possible to make a glass section with small sharp threads so they use plastic. Some tanks have steel sections that replace the plastic but then you can not see how much juice you have left.

I don't use Innokin tanks so I don't know but as far as I know all plastic will crack.

I did not know that im still learning that's the learn one thing new everyday check done thanks for sharing

SirLars

Moved On
Jun 3, 2010
London, ON
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread