Not open for further replies.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Hi All,

Need some expert help please....I added 1 drop of Mrs. T's sweetener to a 6ml DIY batch I made as per instructions, and it is sickeningly sweet! I thought I might be able to mix the sweetener with PG to make a solution to lessen the sweetness for future mixing. What would be a good ratio?

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I have used msts sweetener a lot . It is a bit stronger sucrlalose then ezsweets is . I used 1 drop per 6-10ml and it has always worked . You can dilute is by adding 25% PG to it and it will be more like ezsweetz . Are you shaking the bottle up ? It does like to crystalize at the top. 1 drop per 6ml shouldnt be sickeningly sweet.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
well i could shake mine up and test it again. i have not touched it in a long time (the cinnamon roll with a drop of sweetener). mine was super sweet. it was like vaping pure sugar. im wondering if i did it wrong lol.

That seems like your issue. Msts juices are really sweet as is . Iv never found one msts juice to need sweetener .Diy mixes usually arent near the level of richness and sweetness as msts so theres where it really helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread