Help with my next juice purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It depends on what you want to vape. Taste is subjective. Just because something IS popular by many, doesn't mean you'll want to vape it.

PLUID is all the rage, and is currently available as of last night, but do you even like anise?

Vanilla Custard is very popular. Grants is more scarce than Bobas, Nicoticket is closed due to backlog. Maddcatts is suppose to be comparable. But do you like custard? Can you vape custard?

What do you like to vape?

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
It depends on what you want to vape. Taste is subjective. Just because something IS popular by many, doesn't mean you'll want to vape it.

PLUID is all the rage, and is currently available as of last night, but do you even like anise?

Vanilla Custard is very popular. Grants is more scarce than Bobas, Nicoticket is closed due to backlog. Maddcatts is suppose to be comparable. But do you like custard? Can you vape custard?

What do you like to vape?

I've had all of the custards. Velvet Cloud Vapor - Organic and Natural All VG E-Liquid from San Francisco has the best, hands down. Plus they have awesome TA liquids like Blue Beard, Burley Beard and White Beard (which has vanilla custard in it).

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
They are on my short list. It's tough trying to catch up on 3 months of no income... But I plan on catching up quickly :)

Make sure you try Blue Beard and Burley beard. I KNOW you'll like them, Jef.

So glad to hear that.... I am waiting right now for mine to ship. Really excited about trying Night Shift, too. I think i ordered 9 flavors in all from VCV.

Good choice going with VCV. They're a class act. They extract their own TA (tobacco hash, pretty much) and apply it with a very gentle, caring touch. You won't be disappointed.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Make sure you try Blue Beard and Burley beard. I KNOW you'll like them, Jef.

Good choice going with VCV. They're a class act. They extract their own TA (tobacco hash, pretty much) and apply it with a very gentle, caring touch. You won't be disappointed.

The Beards were on the list :) As well as Night Shift or Merlew's magic [sic], but both sound a bit heavy... interesting, but there's a lot going on in them. Have you tried either of those?

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
The Beards were on the list :) As well as Night Shift or Merlew's magic [sic], but both sound a bit heavy... interesting, but there's a lot going on in them. Have you tried either of those?

Good man w/ the beards on the list! With White Beard, if you'd rather have just vanilla instead of vanilla custard, ask for "Adam's White Beard". They named it after me because that's how I get it. But either way is good, I just get the custard on it's own.

I haven't tried NS, but have M'sM. They're good, but not for me.

Also try Strawbgwab. Even if you're not in to fruit vapes because it's still really good! Get Vanilla Custard, too.

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
Decided to order some Grumpy's Hooch. I noticed a few reviews mentioned a coffee flavor in it. I don't generally like the coffee juices I've tried. Just how big is the coffee presence in Hooch?

Not that big. It's hard to describe. I've never had Boba's but I'm guessing it's similar to that. Let us know how you like it. It's definitely one I will re-order. JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread